Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My country is fucked....

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2fHQ9eULzk[/video]

This is ridiculous. Thoughts?

"In what war did the US gain it's independence?"

The answer to this simple question should be common knowledge, but these imbeciles can't even give the answer.

"Can you name all of the countries that border the United States?"

Fucking 2! Canada and Mexico! What the fuck? Were these people dropped on their heads as a baby? No. It's the piss poor education systems.

"Canada? That's a state, never mind."

2f7.png

Good goys - erm - kids!

KyloRen said:
Good goys - erm - kids!

Idiot goys- erm - i got nothin.

What are your thoughts on this?

Even I know this and I'm a german guy who never was in your country

Facade said:
Even I know this and I'm a german guy who never was your country

It's pathetic, isn't it?

Kointo said:
What are your thoughts on this?

I've already seen this video before, and I wasn't able to find another one similar to this one. So, I'm not going to assume that it is as prevalent throughout the entire country.

Concerning education and knowledge in general the US is not that far off. The best indicator I could find was the PISA report by the OECD. Last one I found is from 2015.
In Science, the US is a point above Austria and France. 
In Reading, the US is a point above Spain. 
In Mathematics, the US is rivaling Israel (Oy vey!) and is substantially below Austria, France, and Spain.

So, in science and reading, we're not doing so bad, but American education needs to start focusing more on math. This video is concerning, yes, but that is knowledge that most students have learned throughout their high school and general education college courses.

Source: http://www.oecd.org/pisa/pisa-2015-results-in-focus.pdf

KyloRen said:
I've already seen this video before, and I wasn't able to find another one similar to this one. So, I'm not going to assume that it is as prevalent throughout the entire country.

Concerning education and knowledge in general the US is not that far off. The best indicator I could find was the PISA report by the OECD. Last one I found is from 2015.
In Science, the US is a point above Austria and France. 
In Reading, the US is a point above Spain. 
In Mathematics, the US is rivaling Israel (Oy vey!) and is substantially below Austria, France, and Spain.

So, in science and reading, we're not doing so bad, but American education needs to start focusing more on math. This video is concerning, yes, but that is knowledge that most students have learned throughout their high school and general education college courses.

Source: http://www.oecd.org/pisa/pisa-2015-results-in-focus.pdf

I've seen multiple videos like this

KyloRen said:
but that is knowledge that most students have learned throughout their high school and general education college courses.

That's the issue. It's general knowledge that should be remembered, yet these things are forgotten.

KyloRen said:
American education needs to start focusing more on math. 

I did well in math, but I didn't enjoy it in the slightest.

It also seemed much to easy.

Kointo said:
That's the issue. It's general knowledge that should be remembered, yet these things are forgotten.

There will always be dumb people. They simply took the dumbest of those in this one location and posted it.

Kointo said:
I did well in math, but I didn't enjoy it in the slightest.
It also seemed much to easy.

H I G H
   Q

Kointo said:
It's pathetic, isn't it?

Yeah it's really pathetic.You don't even need an education system to know these things.Just using the internet and memorizing the information works.

KyloRen said:
There will always be dumb people. They simply took the dumbest of those in this one location and posted it.

It's possible, yes.

KyloRen said:
H I G H
   Q

rick_and_morty.jpg

KyloRen said:
It's an OK show, not as good as normies paint it to be.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]LIFE[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]ARE[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif] idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. ?[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ?[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]I loved the show when I watched it.[/font]

Kointo said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]LIFE[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]ARE[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif] idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. ?[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ?[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]I loved the show when I watched it.[/font]

L O W  I Q

Public education in general is pretty dire although the US seems particularly dysfunctional compared to the rest of the industrial world. The obsession with standardised testing, leftist teaching unions and "no child left behind" and other insane policies are significant contributors to it.

The main reason US schools are more dysfunctional than other school systems is the large black population. Europeans introduced written language, the wheel and two storey buildings to most of central and southern Africa. Then we wonder why they struggle with reading and writing. Not to mention the regular chimp outs disrupt learning for other students.

giphy.gif

TWERK TWERK TWERK STUPID BITCH THIS IS WHAT LIFE'S ABOUT FUCK SCHOL I DON'T NEED THIS SHIT GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG.

Akarin said:
giphy.gif

TWERK TWERK TWERK STUPID BITCH THIS IS WHAT LIFE'S ABOUT FUCK SCHOL I DON'T NEED THIS SHIT GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG.

[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EC8okSO28FU[/video]

[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HMReGXCtTiM[/video]

Kointo said:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/ICIHONcoSHw[/video]
This is better than almost all black music ive seen

Good for those kids, they should be spared the burden of knowledge.

You guys know a lot right?

When has that ever helped you?

We should never have been allowed to read.

A Good Friend said:

Legit low iq = bluepilled happy cuck/chad

Bri8564 said:
A Good Friend said:
Legit low iq = bluepilled happy cuck/chad

yup, keyword here is "happy"

Kointo said:
"Can you name all of the countries that border the United States?"

Fucking 2! Canada and Mexico! What the fuck?

2f7.png

Not to sound like one of those "ACKCHYUALLY!!" faggots but the United States does share a maritime border with Russia, Cuba and even the UK (we both own a few of the virgin islands).

Look up mark dice. Hes a middle aged man who hates milennials, and asks young adults simple questions to expose how uneducated they are.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Not to sound like one of those "ACKCHYUALLY!!" faggots but the United States does share a maritime border with Russia, Cuba and even the UK (we both own a few of the virgin islands).

The VIRGIN islands

The CHAD unincorporated organized territories*

*of which The US Virgin Islands are a part, but it doesn't work with the joke

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Maritime doesn't count. Only land wise.

lol at americlaps

Just lol at Bin Laden being the vice president of the USA! I mean he was an American agent, so close enough I guess.

DankIncel said:
Just lol at Bin Laden being the vice president of the USA! I mean he was an American agent, so close enough I guess.

Lmao.

Yeah he was the American 007.

HIstory is useless to your average normie, they're too busy with social media and partying.

jagged0 said:
HIstory is useless to your average normie, they're too busy with social media and partying.

And anything else but history and geography.