Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My country's laws are cucked

ReallyRice

ReallyRice

ER calls and I must answer.
-
In my country, if you don't enlist in the 6 month long involuntary slave military service when you turn 18 (and do some other slave service instead), you're legally not allowed to posess any kind of firearm for another 15 YEARS.
How the fuck am I supposed to go Eat Rice without a trusty sidearm by my side to protect me from the talltards and foids that want me dead at every turn?? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
289BA4A6DB45DF63E8FF3E51E10F66EA01D5CCA6
images

Brutal shit, man. Also welcome back.

same for me but instead of 6 months it's 9 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

In my country, if you don't enlist in the 6 month long involuntary slave military service when you turn 18 (and do some other slave service instead), you're legally not allowed to posess any kind of firearm for another 15 YEARS.
How the fuck am I supposed to go Eat Rice without a trusty sidearm by my side to protect me from the talltards and foids that want me dead at every turn?? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
289BA4A6DB45DF63E8FF3E51E10F66EA01D5CCA6
images
In my country is 18months