Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My cousin died

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
My Chad cousin died on Monday unexpectedly of a heart attack he was only 40 left 3 kids behind. He was blonde and looked Swedish even tho his north African he left behind 3 kids and a becky with DD. He use to treat me ok when he was broke but when he got a decent wage started treating me badly. Oh well I don't feel that sad because he was kind of a cunt to me and my family

Would you have traded places with him? Like, you live the same life but you also die early like he did?

So it's not really anything to be concerned about. Good.

Would you have traded places with him? Like, you live the same life but you also die early like he did?
No I can't believe he died that young he seemed healthy ill never trade maybe with his dad who is a 75 yo previous chad who's still alive

Have sex with his wife.

So it's not really anything to be concerned about. Good.
Part of me has a soft spot for him because he was kind to me when I was younger we use to go out on trips to the beach play soccer n dat but part of me don't care after hearing the degenerate shit he done

Part of me has a soft spot for him because he was kind to me when I was younger we use to go out on trips to the beach play soccer n dat but part of me don't care after hearing the degenerate shit he done

I have a similar story of a cousin in Korea who died from a motor accident.
He bought me a robot toy when I went to visit Korea when I was around six.
Somewhat sad.

Chad genetics didn't saved him in the end.

Couldn't care less if a chad died

My Chad cousin died on Monday unexpectedly of a heart attack he was only 40 left 3 kids behind. He was blonde and looked Swedish even tho his north African he left behind 3 kids and a becky with DD. He use to treat me ok when he was broke but when he got a decent wage started treating me badly. Oh well I don't feel that sad because he was kind of a cunt to me and my family
North Africans are white

North Africans are white
Tenor3

As a north African I don't know nothing about our history all I know is we are very multicultural

Exactly how the fuck r they white this dude just has a fetish for arabs
Listen if a Syrian woman has child with White man, the Child will look white

chad died = lifefuel
chad died = lifefuel
chad died = lifefuel
chad died = lifefuel
chad died = lifefuel
chad died = lifefuel
chad died = lifefuel
chad died = lifefuel
Need to make a distiction with the below, just writing something here to fill the space.

North Africans are white
65 IQ detected.

You should have tagged this as lifefuel

Sincere condolences

Cheers fellow africano.

Mine is alive

North Africans are white
Kyble (originally vandals) are white.

Arabs are ....arabs.

Tuareg are black like African american .but mixed with Arabs instead of white.

Shaoui are arabised romans who embraced islam.

Turks used moors (tuareg) to bring white slaves (slavs) and mixed with them.

As I said I'm in kinda in 2 minds about it as he was ok too me when he was broke
He was just being fake to you since he was poor. He was actually a good person then he would continue being nice

He was just being fake to you since he was poor. He was actually a good person then he would continue being nice
True your right fuck him 2nd day 6ft under today bastard his probably decayed

She's a milf lol his mum will probably shoot me if she finds out

Well someone's gonna be fucking her. Is his mom going to shoot him too?

Well someone's gonna be fucking her. Is his mom going to shoot him too?
I think the only person she will allow to marry her is his brother to take over the family

True your right fuck him 2nd day 6ft under today bastard his probably decayed
Fuck him. May he rest in piss and burn in hell for all eternity

Tbh

Being broke makes anyone weak and appear "humble"

It's when a person has everything is when you can see their true colors.

Tbh

Being broke makes anyone weak and appear "humble"

It's when a person has everything is when you can see their true colors.
He was probably just trying to use OP to get more money. Atleast that asshole got what he deserved

He was probably just trying to use OP to get more money. Atleast that asshole got what he deserved
Yh his brother stole my 100 dollar shorts and my mum's braclet wen they were poor

Yh his brother stole my 100 dollar shorts and my mum's braclet wen they were poor
Well then it’s a damn good thing he is dead now. You should take some time to celebrate

My grandad was also blonde/blue eyed white Iraqi

Lol how shall I celebrate
Well I guess you already made a celebratory thread. I would just drink a beer in celebration and continue mocking his death on here.

he probably had a heart attack while he was fucking his hot wife inbetween her DD tits

what a way to go