Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My cousin died

If the kids are boys then I feel kinda bad for them. Every boy needs a father figure in his life or else they'll turn out to be future Redditors

What was his diet?
Too much grilled meat chips ribs chops fries kebabs pizza fizzy drinks pastries cream cake pie

he wasn't obese tho but that's definitely not an indicator of wellbeing

Too much grilled meat chips ribs chops fries kebabs pizza fizzy drinks pastries cream cake pie

Brutal Diet Pill

If the kids are boys then I feel kinda bad for them. Every boy needs a father figure in his life or else they'll turn out to be future Redditors
If the kids are girls, you should marry them in order protect them:feelsLSD:

Just an update found out he use to drink alcohol and fornicate regularly cheating on his wife

Was he a smoker?

If so thats what probably fucked him in the end far more than the food (unless he was an alcoholic to the level of our greatest forum poster of all time "outherebrothers" where the alcohol consumption gets so extreme it finally starts to fuck with your heart)?

Note: This topic interests me because my second best friend's father was skinny and about as in shape looking as it gets and you'd always see him biking everywhere if you lived in my area and if I were on a walk somewhere, he'd say hi to me in his ridiculously silly, goofy, good guy voice before passing me by and yeah sadly eventually he has a heart attack, but doesn't die immediately from it and so is taken to the local hospital where he had about a 35% chance of pulling through. Sadly he didn't make it, but I think he woke up enough briefly to where my friend and his mother were able to talk to him and say their goodbyes were he to actually pass away which he unfortunately did.

Anyway my buddies dad was only I think in his mid 60's if even that ie I'd be surprised if he were more than 64 years old, but some weeks or months after his death my friend came over and he and I were trying to figure out what may of did his dad in since he seemed at least to me to live such an outwardly healthy lifestyle and from questioning my buddy we concluded that he ate too much fried and junk food in general and that he was one of those guys that NEVER went to the doctor unless a serious problem arose and its my going theory that THAT is what ultimately ended doing him in and I think my buddy agrees with me.

I figure my friend's old man probably had undiagnosed high cholestorol as well high blood pressure ie one or the other if not both and one or both of said issues ended up doing him in.

Its really unfortunate as he'd probably still of been here for another 20 if not 30 years had he been on long term medication and maybe just altered his diet up a bit ie save the junk food for the holidays like thanksgiving and incorporate more anti oxidant rich food into his diet and sources of good cholestorol, etc, etc.

Oh well.

Last edited:

Did he exercise

And to make things worse Arsenal are going to be thrashed by Liverpool tomorrow

And to make things worse Arsenal are going to be thrashed by Liverpool tomorrow
Lol Ikr unless we get a miracle our midfield is so dead it's unbelievable we need aouar partey and we still wouldn't win as our wingers aren't as lethal as mane and salah. Auba can't dribble for shit his just a world-class finisher

Lol Ikr unless we get a miracle our midfield is so dead it's unbelievable we need aouar partey and we still wouldn't win as our wingers aren't as lethal as mane and salah. Auba can't dribble for shit his just a world-class finisher
Ye aubameyang is a striker he shouldn't be playing on the wing. All he has is finishing and pace and he's not even that good at using his pace (on the ball)

Arsenal haven't had a good CDM since viera or since that era.

Pepe is shit and saka is good but not good enough for a team like arsenal

Arsenal are gonna b a mid table team soon. Everton, wolves, Leicester or Leeds will take arsenal's place.

Ye aubameyang is a striker he shouldn't be playing on the wing. All he has is finishing and pace and he's not even that good at using his pace (on the ball)

Arsenal haven't had a good CDM since viera or since that era.

Pepe is shit and saka is good but not good enough for a team like arsenal

Arsenal are gonna b a mid table team soon. Everton, wolves, Leicester or Leeds will take arsenal's place.
Yh look at teams like city Chelsea man utd lpool top 4 last yr they hardly rely on there shitty youth old why do we play shit players like nketiah Nelson willock just to put them on the shop window?
As you said saka is decent but shouldn't play week in week out as his young and may burn out.
If we don't sign midfielders replace laca with zaha then we will end up a mid table club sadly.

Yh look at teams like city Chelsea man utd lpool top 4 last yr they hardly rely on there shitty youth old why do we play shit players like nketiah Nelson willock just to put them on the shop window?
As you said saka is decent but shouldn't play week in week out as his young and may burn out.
If we don't sign midfielders replace laca with zaha then we will end up a mid table club sadly.
Ye the chairman's whole philosophy is that he wants arsenal to be like Ajax where every player is from da youth team but that just won't work in England

Ye the chairman's whole philosophy is that he wants arsenal to be like Ajax where every player is from da youth team but that just won't work in England
Why are kids in holland generally better at football