Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My cousin has only been in Uni for a few weeks and he already socially mogs me to oblivion

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
At the beginning he used to call me so we could hang out, presumably because he didn't know too many people at the time. It was nice feeling needed for once.

But now whenever I hit him up, he tells me he's with his classmates/a girl/busy overall. I'm in my second fucking year and I'm almost always alone, or coping in the library. I feel so pathetic that this guy is already hanging out with girls while I'm rotting alone in the library.

What the fuck is so wrong with me?

At the beginning he used to call me so we could hang out, presumably because he didn't know too many people at the time. It was nice feeling needed for once.

But now whenever I hit him up, he tells me he's with his classmates/a girl/busy overall. I'm in my second fucking year and I'm almost always alone, or coping in the library. I feel so pathetic that this guy is already hanging out with girls while I'm rotting alone in the library.

I rotted for 3 years while there. Go enlist in a society I guess it's a nice cope for a while I guess.

I cope in the library as well, lots of interesting books.

Brutal.

I’ve only had online classes so I don’t know anyone. I don’t know if I’ll be able to cope once we start with on campus classes.

fucking ovER.
dont hang out with him anymore, hes just using you at this point

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back