Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My cousin is a Stacy

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Went to my cousin's after some time. I always knew she was beautiful. But today I noticed she is a hecking Stacey. And a sports stacy on top of that. The halo effect is real, her mere presence brightens up the room. Makes me think how unfair life is. She is beautiful and talented so she is the most popular girl in school, teachers adore her, she has fans among younger students. Meanwhile uglier girls do not have it nearly as good. We may be family but the truth is if we were in the same class and didn't know each other, I would be too beneath her to be worthy of general acknowledgement

Does she look like Casca?

Does she look like Casca?
Not remotely. But casca is a good general bueprint for what other women in my race look like

Suicidefuel, so close yet so far.

I have one too. i don't talk to her.

I have cousins who look much better than me, I hate it.
Meanwhile uglier girls do not have it nearly as good.
Uglier girls still have it much much better than average male though.

Pajeeta Stacy? Cope.

sniff her while she sleeps

Did you try to fuck her

Can you hang around with her and get to know her friends?

@Indari don t fergit her bra

"brightens up the room"

That reminds me of those normie crime documentaries when they say "she brightened up every room she walked in!" meanwhile nobody cares about the ethnic murder victims.

Alabama is the place you need to now jfl, but for real that is fucked up having to see someone close to you causing you so much pain

Alabama is the place you need to now jfl, but for real that is fucked up having to see someone close to you causing you so much pain
You see that's the thing. She doesn't cause me pain as a person. Infact we are pretty chill. But it just made me realize how fucked up things really are. This world is not fair and absolutely nothing could be done.

You see that's the thing. She doesn't cause me pain as a person. Infact we are pretty chill. But it just made me realize how fucked up things really are. This world is not fair and absolutely nothing could be done.
mogs me for being chill with family member I got outcasted by my family long time ago