Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My cousin is having her quinceanera tonight

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
For those that don't know that is basically a Sweet 15. Other girls get Sweet 16yo birthday parties as well. Most girls actually get both and then another when they turn 18 then another big one at 21. Everyone feels just because a human has a pussy that they deserve a whole special birthday party all for their special night because of what is between their legs. And males? Males get a VERY special 18yo birthday where they get to sign up for the draft and die for their country and go to work to die for government taxes to pay for whores spreading their legs for everybody else but you. And those taxes happily go for abortions and birth control because women just CAN'T have any discipline and need Chad to keep giving her raw cummies inside her pussy.

My cousin is dancing with her boyfriend. Tonight they are probably going to be having sex for the 100th time. Her Mom set them up with a hotel so they can be alone on her special night. Why a 15yo girl needs to be alone with a boyfriend I don't know but I'm sure she just takes after her mother. She has loads upon loads of presents and money given to her just because she is female. She is praised and everybody wants to congratulate her just because she is female.

And this is just another reason why being a man in 2019 is such shit.

lmao her own mom pay for a hotel? where is her dad?

As man of today you are really nothing but a replaceable working drone.

My last birthday party that mattered I was 13yo. My parents made a pretty big deal that I was becoming a teenager. I was growing up. Soon I was going to have girls coming over. Friends sleeping over. I was becoming a man. I was going to have so many good things come my way. Soon they said. Very soon.

And on my 13th birthday they bought me a cake. A few candles. I believe we went to Chuck E Cheese or some similar pizza parlor. They even rented out a room for me. I guess they thought I had so many friends at school. Nobody showed up. It was just me and my parents and the waitress. I just ate pizza and played arcade games for like 4 hours before they took me home and I went to sleep. I was smiling the whole time because I didn't want them to be sad for me. I knew they put in at least some effort. But as soon as I hit the bed I got under the covers and just cried and cried and cried. Wishing I was somebody else.

Now I'm 31 and still do the same thing every night. Hating myself. Wishing I was somebody else. Wondering why life has to hand us incels such shit every day. I don't even have birthdays anymore. Every day is just another day in misery. As usual.

where is her dad?
He's here at the party. He paid for everything minus the hotel. Mom paid for that. I believe Mom also paid for a limo or a horse/buggy ride. One of the two so she could show up to the party in style.

Massive clown world
Just watch civilization crumble and laugh while you're at it

I forget about the existence of Beancels.

Most are out slaying
But fr they’re are a ton of ugly, short, greasy Mexicans getting their beanmatches. Also for some reason beans are usually turbomanlet chadlites Kek

White foids love Mexicans, they're exotic like Indians to them. Durr

I hate birthday parties. Even my own.

Especially my own actually..

But fr they’re are a ton of ugly, short, greasy Mexicans getting their beanmatches. Also for some reason beans are usually turbomanlet chadlites Kek
face>height. makes sense

Mine is a similar age and has already accused a guy of rape.

Sigh, so much brutality. Glad I have no sister. It sounds painful dealing with this kind of shit, while you're ignored just because you're not a Chad.

You don't need to suffer your cousin's sweet 16. There are othER alternatives.

For her 15 my cousin is getting not only a party but a fucking trip to Disney with her friends, meanwhile I spent my 15 playing videogames and eating pizza lmao

Celebration for fuckboys, I'm "too old"for this

I didn't even celebrate my 18th birthday

The retarded hypocrites at cucktears who support super high age of consent laws and bleat on about hurr durr duh human brain doesn't fully develop until age 25 so dass why u inkels be pedos for being attracted to 24 year old women somehow have no problem with a mother getting her 15-year-old daughter a hotel room so she can get all her holes fucked by her Chad boyfriend.

Actually, I have never had real birthday party. I was raised in very poor family, but when parents start to make good money - I already was insensitive about holidays like birthday, new year etc. And yes, all this stuff she have is only because she is female and I bet she is attractive one, hey, CuckTears what do you think about women privilege?

Tbf a lot of mexicans and other rice and beankins encourage hoeish behavior of young girls

Such a degenerate mother, paying other rooms for her 15 years old daughter to have sex like a prostitute.

what is it with mexicans and spoiling their daughters, i'm sure it's part of the reason the place is such a shithole

meanwhile on my "sweet" 16bday i got an F on a test, no one at school knew it was my bday or said a word to me, got two shots at the doctors, and then went out to dinner with parents where a server spilled sauce on me. Fuck this world

Wow, your cousin's birthday is very close to mine. I turn 19 tomorrow.

My last birthday party that mattered I was 13yo. My parents made a pretty big deal that I was becoming a teenager. I was growing up. Soon I was going to have girls coming over. Friends sleeping over. I was becoming a man. I was going to have so many good things come my way. Soon they said. Very soon.

And on my 13th birthday they bought me a cake. A few candles. I believe we went to Chuck E Cheese or some similar pizza parlor. They even rented out a room for me. I guess they thought I had so many friends at school. Nobody showed up. It was just me and my parents and the waitress. I just ate pizza and played arcade games for like 4 hours before they took me home and I went to sleep. I was smiling the whole time because I didn't want them to be sad for me. I knew they put in at least some effort. But as soon as I hit the bed I got under the covers and just cried and cried and cried. Wishing I was somebody else.

Now I'm 31 and still do the same thing every night. Hating myself. Wishing I was somebody else. Wondering why life has to hand us incels such shit every day. I don't even have birthdays anymore. Every day is just another day in misery. As usual.

That sucks mate. I really feel for you. I've always been against having a rented function room birthday party. They are basically popularity contests. I've never been one for being the centre of attention. But at the same time i imagine I'd feel pretty shitty if i had a thing and nobody at all turned up.