Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My cousin is living life on cheat mode.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I always kinda compared myself to her. She was the only other family member that had screwed up just as badly as me. Dropped out of university at 25 then travelled the world fucking Chad being beaten up by Chad and other shit foids love to do. So then she was already 32 and I thought: "Ok, she is like me...it's over for her. She won't ever get a high status job or money". And then what does she do? Marries Chad, gets his baby, has him pay for another attempt at university and next year she will start working at his law firm. She just spreat legs for the right dude. That is all a foid has to do to be successful in life. Meanwhile we are left to rot and die. It's a fucking joke.

Dropped out of uni at 25? How long did she take to earn a degree? Did she finish high school at 21?

JFL at some people...

Dropped out of uni at 25? How long did she take to earn a degree? Did she finish high school at 21?

No she was going slow because she was busy sucking Chad's dick.

I always kinda compared myself to her. She was the only other family member that had screwed up just as badly as me. Dropped out of university at 25 then travelled the world fucking Chad being beaten up by Chad and other shit foids love to do. So then she was already 32 and I thought: "Ok, she is like me...it's over for her. She won't ever get a high status job or money". And then what does she do? Marries Chad, gets his baby, has him pay for another attempt at university and next year she will start working at his law firm. She just spreat legs for the right dude. That is all a foid has to do to be successful in life. Meanwhile we are left to rot and die. It's a fucking joke.
true, this thread should get pinned cause every once in a while a proof like this gets posted about how women can fail their life and still get house,sex,family,babies,car,job just cuz they found betabux or right dude

women live on ez mode but thats cuz men are dumb

never forget females never lose

Report her for cheating.

This is what happens if you're born with a vagina between your legs, JFL at foids.

If the guy is paying for her degree then he's not Chad - he's a betabuxx.

Imagine how delusional a woman has to be to not notice her intrinsic advantage

So then she was already 32 and I thought: "Ok, she is like me...it's over for her. She won't ever get a high status job or money". And then what does she do? Marries Chad, gets his baby, has him pay for another attempt at university and next year she will start working at his law firm. She just spreat legs for the right dude. That is all a foid has to do to be successful in life. Meanwhile we are left to rot and die. It's a fucking joke.
LOL how wrong you were and naive. they dont even have to be that attractive and they can find a man to support them

B-but I thought women were oppressed...
I-isn’t being a woman living life on the defense?

Pussy pass confirmed.

Death to all femorroids.

familymog is the worst case of mog ded srs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back