Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My cousin keeps talking about me getting married..

Gr@v

Gr@v

Recruit
★★
My 6th grade cousin keeps pestering me about who I'll be marrying when I grow up, and how my wife should look like. She keeps talking like I can attact these foids like nails to a magnet, thinking I'm some kind of chad or chadlite. I honestly wanted to cry from how many expectations she was putting onto my shoulders with this talk, and it was mainly because this is a personal like.. weakness of mine; Women. I just.. can't with that subject. Not to mention I have studies to focus on, I'm preetty sure no foid would wanna be in a 1 mile radius of my ugly mug, so that's just like.. not gonna work.

That, and I suck at social interaction with people most of the time due to being antisocial and having a relatively ass upbringing as a kid with my "father", who also taught me nothing about women at all, leaving me clueless about how these creatures function. I don't want some arranged marriage to some arab foid who would be beneath my looksmatch and generally poor due to this shite country's circumstances, along with her being religious which would throw a wrench in my time with her if we do get married (Highly doubtful..) and stayed that way. I also don't want kids, because spreading my genetics would be a DISASTER and would throw my children into a never-ending pit of despair and bitterness towards me, which I don't want or need.

To add insult to injury, she kept talking about how she wants to travel over to Turkey and marry a "handsome guy", to have "cute and pretty babies" with him and whatnot. It honestly concerned me how early she's picking up on the typical foid mentality. In the end, I told her, "I'd rather be single than stuck with someone I know I won't like. So, stop." she was shocked to hear me saying such things (God forbid me speaking my mind!), and went on for a few more minutes before finally shutting up and respecting my wishes if just for a little bit.

I hope everyone else's day was at least a little better than mine, though. :feelsautistic:

Im surprised you cousin doesnt understand at that age why your not married

Im surprised you cousin doesnt understand at that age why your not married
My cousin has really high hopes for me in the dating scene, but I don't want to burst her bubble since my aunt might get on my ass about doing something like that. I just hate it when people expect so much of me, when I'm clearly not gonna have a chance with my looks, you know?

The 2 of you should go bowling

The 2 of you should go bowling
Me and her live on totally different planes of existence tbh. I'll probably be wasting time talking with her about the blackpill, since she would probably disregard it or something. I'll simply just say "I won't get married.. I won't be capable of achieving marriage, and that's it." to avoid this topic with her tbh. It seems to be the most reasonable thing to do imo

What country do you live in?

Me and her live on totally different planes of existence tbh. I'll probably be wasting time talking with her about the blackpill, since she would probably disregard it or something. I'll simply just say "I won't get married.. I won't be capable of achieving marriage, and that's it." to avoid this topic with her tbh. It seems to be the most reasonable thing to do imo
You missed the reference but you make a good point. The blackpill isn’t something that a non incel can understand especially if they’re a member of your family. I always knew that I could never get people to fully understand my situation but I was honestly shocked at how they were willing to deny even the most basic truths when I stopped speaking in theoretical terms and started talking specifically about my problems

Tell her you want a girl just like her and marry your cousin :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelsokman:

Just Muslim max, kids will be inbread tho

You missed the reference but you make a good point. The blackpill isn’t something that a non incel can understand especially if they’re a member of your family. I always knew that I could never get people to fully understand my situation but I was honestly shocked at how they were willing to deny even the most basic truths when I stopped speaking in theoretical terms and started talking specifically about my problems
If you're referring to that one guy from GTA 4 who wouldn't stfu about bowling with the protag, then I guess I missed that ref. for a bit cuz I never played that game, but I know of that meme from seeing it a lot lol.

And yeah, it's hard to get family members to understand since they're mostly in different like.. planes of life. Some want this for you, and others want that for you, while they are more often than not wrong in their mentalities which are rendered obsolete by how the sexual marketplace/dating scene looks nowadays.
Tell her you want a girl just like her and marry your cousin :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelsokman:

Just marry your cousin as a Muslim theory = pretty based ngl.
I won't have kids tbhtbh, cuz that's like.. social murder because of my horrendous genetics and I'm not that evil lmao.

She wants to Turkeymax like me? Nice.

I don’t know how to feel about your situation. She’s your family and she seems happy and excited for you, but doesn’t know that it’s over for you. I just hope she understands when she’s older.

Tell her to shut up and that you'll never get married because of your genetics.

At the moment, I live in Egypt. Moving to the UK pretty soon though.
Do Turks have a reputation for being handsome in Egypt?

If you're referring to that one guy from GTA 4 who wouldn't stfu about bowling with the protag, then I guess I missed that ref. for a bit cuz I never played that game, but I know of that meme from seeing it a lot lol.
Yeah I never got my hands on it either but it looks pretty good from the let’s plays I’ve seen of it
And yeah, it's hard to get family members to understand since they're mostly in different like.. planes of life. Some want this for you, and others want that for you, while they are more often than not wrong in their mentalities which are rendered obsolete by how the sexual marketplace/dating scene looks nowadays.
They’re blind to the truth because they don’t know what it means to suffer as we do. One could be broke, catch a serious disease, or have a loved one die on them, but they will never know what it feels like to be rejected by virtually everyone they meet and to be treated like scum or as subhumans no matter where they go. Another reason for their aversion to the truth is because they’ve invested so much time, money, and care that it feels “wrong” for all of that to have been for nothing. But things like this happen every day, as a member here once said “It’s over for many men” and that’s just the simple truth

She wants to Turkeymax like me? Nice.

I don’t know how to feel about your situation. She’s your family and she seems happy and excited for you, but doesn’t know that it’s over for you. I just hope she understands when she’s older.
yeah, she plannin that Turkeymaxx lowkey. I guess she's excited for me, but like.. the reality of existence is rather horrid for men who aren't that attractive tbh soo.. I'll just let her discover such things by herself or something, since I doubt she'd even believe what I say or show.
Do Turks have a reputation for being handsome in Egypt?
Dunno, but she seems to like them cuz her preference ig
Tell her to shut up and that you'll never get married because of your genetics.
Been there, done that, but nicely since I didn't want to run into issues with discussing blackpill with her and stuff.
Yeah I never got my hands on it either but it looks pretty good from the let’s plays I’ve seen of it

They’re blind to the truth because they don’t know what it means to suffer as we do. One could be broke, catch a serious disease, or have a loved one die on them, but they will never know what it feels like to be rejected by virtually everyone they meet and to be treated like scum or as subhumans no matter where they go. Another reason for their aversion to the truth is because they’ve invested so much time, money, and care that it feels “wrong” for all of that to have been for nothing. But things like this happen every day, as a member here once said “It’s over for many men” and that’s just the simple truth
Based analysis, and to the point. :feelsokman: That, and an unfortunate truth it leads to.. :feelsbadman:

Though, it's better to be well-informed and aware than blindly following the normie favorite treat: :bluepill:

Last edited:
What a little thot,shes only in 6th grade and already dreaming of marrying turkish chad and getting his superior seed implanted in her.You need to discipline her before things get worse and she becomes a full on roastie.The best advice i can give you is to beat and rape her into submission till she learns only to worship and have sex with you.I was in a similar position once and had i taken my own advice ,my life wouldn't be a living hell.

Last edited:

What a little thot,shes only in 6th grade and already dreaming of marrying turkish chad and getting his superior seed implanted in her.You need to discipline her before things get worse and she becomes a full on roastie.My best advice i can give to you is to beat and rape her into submission till she learns only to worship and have sex with you.
Sounds like a plan, though I don't really condone violence too much.. I'm not interested in raping her, since she's not even that attractive so I'll just leave her in her fantasy of chasing chad in Turkey, who will probably reject her due to her standards being way up her ass lmfao. Anyhow, I suppose it isn't the worst of plans..

Based analysis, and to the point. :feelsokman: That, and an unfortunate truth it leads to.. :feelsbadman:

Though, it's better to be well-informed and aware than blindly following the normie favorite treat: :bluepill:
Yup, better to know that attack is coming than to be blindsided

Its not incest if its ur cousin

Heavy Russian Accent Niko lets go bowling.

Its funny how at this age I was trying to find rayquaza in pokemon, while foids are already thinking of how to get the best chad to mate with. Literally different worlds.

Its funny how at this age I was trying to find rayquaza in pokemon, while foids are already thinking of how to get the best chad to mate with. Literally different worlds.
Yup, at that age.. I was less worried about mating, and more worried about my diamonds and shit in Minecraft lmfao

Do not get married, its a scam.

Do not get married, its a scam.
In Islam, if you get married, you can basically have sex with your wife at anytime you want or like, which is the only real reason why I am considering such a thing. (Which will be really difficult, if not impossible..) Those are the only perks to marriage; Access to pussy most of the time, that's all lol.

In Islam, if you get married, you can basically have sex with your wife at anytime you want or like, which is the only real reason why I am considering such a thing. (Which will be really difficult, if not impossible..) Those are the only perks to marriage; Access to pussy most of the time, that's all lol.
Just fuck her without marriage if youre not a hardcore muslim. Ngl you need to be a chad for that.

I seen it mostly just family who think's your pretty as they have tolerated your ugliness. New people immediately throw up looking at us.