Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My cousin was found by her husband in a threesome with two black guys last night.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
He had picked up their son from daycare and came home to see that. I hope the son didn't see anything.

Tales from the basement.

@Colvin76 and @TigerFestival explain yourselves

JFL @JohnWickCel entire family

You’ve still got that shotgun, right?

dude your family has 2 suicides, 3 divorces and 1 homicide every week

Images 27

As soon as I saw the title I immediately thought of this:
Tales from the basement

JFL at this thread
Laugh 10
Laugh 2

wtf this isn't the sewers :giga::feelsmega::feelstrash:

Yep gotta specify that they were 2 black guys :lul:

Did she get disowned?

I bet she was doing double anal and all kinds of shit, foids are so shameless!

Did she get disowned?
She probably will. Her mom and dad pressured her into marrying her husband because he was nice and had a good job. Her dad even told the husband to watch the guys she hangs out with because she's always had problems with screwing around.

your white or ethnic ?

She probably will. Her mom and dad pressured her into marrying her husband because he was nice and had a good job. Her dad even told the husband to watch the guys she hangs out with because she's always had problems with screwing around.
Ok that’s good. Hopefully she does actually get disowned since it will just ruin the reputation of your family. Will it be an arranged marriage?

cool story bro

Who the fuck still tries marriage post 2010?

I've had 3 male family members commit suicide this year. Where's the homicide coming from?

Thats abnormally high. Why did they rope and howd they do it?

Cope. Black guys are known for cucking white dudes. Other way around rarely happens.

Last edited:
I've had 3 male family members commit suicide this year. Where's the homicide coming from?
Seriously??? Were they low value?? Yo that's fucked up man, you should be on Oprah or Jeremy Kyle or sone shit, raise some awareness for low value men/cucks/ simps

But white guys cuck rice/curry

They sure do, today I went for a smoke near my house, in the time I smoked 1 cigarette I counted 8 WMAF, 1 tyrone-noodle couple, 1 curry/sand with a noodle, 1 curry with a JBW. 3 AMAF, and 2 WMWF couples.

man fuck this shit. for real?
niggerz always got pussy

They sure do, today I went for a smoke near my house, in the time I smoked 1 cigarette I counted 8 WMAF, 1 tyrone-noodle couple, 1 curry/sand with a noodle, 1 curry with a JBW. 3 AMAF, and 2 WMWF couples.

Central is WMAF central, @AsiaCel knows lol

also sad boyo but we probably have to postpone that dinner

It's not but I can get the people who think it is.
Btw did he tell you anything more about the BBC? Like we're they jacked, were the dicklets or BBC? And what does your cousin look like??

man fuck this shit. for real?
niggerz always got pussy
It is for real, but mentioning the guys were black has stirred up the race war on here again and makes people think it's a LARP. No point in lying on here.