Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My CPU fan is fucked

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Sometimes it stops, so I have to give a little push with my pen and it starts spinning lel.. What fan do you recommend guys?

Order a cheap one on amazon or ebay to replace it

there's instructions on youtube to take them out/replace

kick it, than it should work

If you have a desktop. Its pretty easy to replace it. Get a fan on amazon or ebay. The fan will be secured through the heatsink to the motherboard with screws or clips or will be screwed to the heatsink directly and the unplug it from the power supply or motherboard. Just make sure to keep the static down when replacing it. If you have to remove the heatsink from the processor re-do the thermal paste. I use arctic silver 5 for that. Clean the old thermal compound off with some rag and rubbing alcohol reapply a pea sized amount at most. It would be a good idea to clean the dust out of it with an air duster or a rag as well.

Laptop is a little harder to get replacement parts for and dismantle but you might well find them or be able to get a broken model for spares and you should be able to find a video on YouTube showing the disassembly procedure if you are not used to dismantling laptops.

Weed said:
Sometimes it stops, so I have to give a little push with my pen and it starts spinning lel.. What fan do you recommend guys?

What socket?
Do you have an aftermarket fan or stock cooler?
Give more info.

Weed said:
Clean it, cleanse it of the grime and filth and dust that infest its layers.

microDongCityUSA said:
Order a cheap one on amazon or ebay to replace it

there's instructions on youtube to take them out/replace

Lool a cheap one.. no no wont make the same mistake ordering cheap stock shit.. I will get 212 evo kek

u sure u didnt get ur dick stuck in it?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qOeRKQGcF4[/video]

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qOeRKQGcF4[/video]
mm max  moe foe <3

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
That was probably the case on why it started not working. Am I supposed to not put my dick in it?

Weed said:
That was probably the case on why it started not working. Am I supposed to not put my dick in it?

u clearly havent ascended

Weed said:
Lool a cheap one.. no no wont make the same mistake ordering cheap stock shit.. I will get 212 evo kek

Don’t get a 212 evo,
Shit won’t fit on my 1151 socket