Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story my cum is actually toxic

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I came on a dark blue piece of clothing
the stains dried up and later I washed it
the places which were stained with cum became light grey
I washed it again - nope, still discoloured
mfw my cum is bleach
Alien pepe drinking wine1

I have came in my undies so much that they have stains on them that don’t wash away

I have came in my undies so much that they have stains on them that don’t wash away
before i discovered that i could just put a rag on my desk, when i'd masturbate i'd pull my underwear down just under my balls and fap. When I was about to fuckin nut i'd pull my pants up and wrap the front around my head. Sometimes my jizz would actually leak through it, so I had to really bundle it up.

before i discovered that i could just put a rag on my desk, when i'd masturbate i'd pull my underwear down just under my balls and fap. When I was about to fuckin nut i'd pull my pants up and wrap the front around my head. Sometimes my jizz would actually leak through it, so I had to really bundle it up.
I did the head method back when I was in Highschool and studying, I would cum and hold it with the foreskin then put it in a soda bottle.

7E724732 A114 47A1 82E8 9B2A10E0C83D

Just cum in a plastic bag when you about to release, you safe time and resources by just throwing it into the bath.

Lol disgusting. Just use two layers of toilet paper fold it around the penis and masturbate while you hold on to the penis and toilet paper simultaneously then it´s like a pocket pussy you can shoot your load into.

I just cum in my hands and then wash them

I just cum in my hands and then wash them

They have this great new invention guys:

QBwZ0TV.jpg

I just cum on my self, let it dry up and go to sleep. Too lazy to clean up. My bed smells.of cum, the blanket I sleep with is actually disgusting.

I just jizz in some used up sock.

JFL if you're not drinking your own cum.

I always came on printer paper. Always next to my computer, and is pretty inconspicuous.

Last edited:
Just jizz on a paper towel. Is it really that hard jfl it's over for cumstaincels

Wtf some of you guys are gross af

use Hydrogen Peroxide to clean cum stains. It works

Just jizz on a paper towel. Is it really that hard jfl it's over for cumstaincels
Yeah I don't get why you don't just use a tissue or paper towel

Yeah I don't get why you don't just use a tissue or paper towel
cumming on clothing is a part of my fetish
don't kinkshame me boyos
the clothes are for fap only, so it's not that gross

cumming on clothing is a part of my fetish
don't kinkshame me boyos
the clothes are for fap only, so it's not that gross
Ah gotcha. I was thinking more of the practical aspect. If it gets you off then go for it

Could use that cum rn, I stained my only white shirt with hot sauce :feelscry:

wtf i just nut in a sock, lasts over a month and holds all the dried congealed nut, weighs more as well

I came on a dark blue piece of clothing
the stains dried up and later I washed it
the places which were stained with cum became light grey
I washed it again - nope, still discoloured
mfw my cum is bleach
View attachment 29096
Its a good thing nobody ever ingested it, then.

I can’t fall asleep once I cum into my underwear/shorts

Amateurs, the lot of you. Get a designated cum mug, easy to wash out, and no one will ever suspect that mug with the floral pattern on your desk has had your semen in it.