Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad asked me what I wanted as a gift for holidays/birthday, anything, and yet I'm so braindead and anhedonic that there's not 1 thing that I want.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
He even asked me if I wanted a PlayStation (and for this country that's a wow so expensive gift), since I never had one. But I don't want that either, I've got a gaming laptop and all the games I want, don't need a console where piracy is harder.

Damn, what a great dad. I'm so sorry for everything I put him through back when I was an alcoholic, I did/said horrible, unforgivable things, but he's got a heart of gold, not just for this reason, he's a very good person in general.

Anyway, there's really not 1 thing I can think of that I actually want. Got a great laptop, great phone that I don't even use except to photo my cat (bought it to play games at uni but covid hit a few months after). Can't think of 1 thing to buy.

Last edited:
He even asked me if I wanted a PlayStation (and for this country that's a wow so expensive gift), since I never had one. But I don't want that either, I've got a gaming laptop and all the games I want, don't need a console where piracy is harder.

Damn, what a great dad. I'm so sorry for everything I put him through back when I was an alcoholic, I did/said horrible, unforgivable things, but he's got a heart of gold, not just for this reason, he's a very good person in general.

Anyway, there's really not 1 thing I can think of that I actually want. Got a great laptop, great phone that I don't even use except to photo my cat (bought it to play games at uni but covid hit a few months after). Can't think of 1 thing to buy.
Just ask to spend some time with your dad, bro

Just ask to spend some time with your dad, bro
We spend most of the day every day together at home, we're close. Different rooms but we often interact and talk, especially since we're both so obsessed with our cute little cat.

He wanted to offer you a PlayStation... Classic.

Ask him for a gf.

He wanted to offer you a PlayStation... Classic.
Yeah, truly a great dad. He basically thought of anything I might like, I'm IMPOSSIBLE to buy for since I basically just rot in bed all day doing the same things day after day, and I'm kind of a minimalist in that way.

I actually really want to have something ... idk what, I'd love to buy something, but nothing excites me, I want nothing.

same. i seem unable to ask anything. They give me anyways.

yep. being hedonistic and vice driven is a foid trait

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back