Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My dad asked why I look depressed

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I was just LDARing and my dad asked why I do look depressed, and I said `no I'm not depressed, I'm ok` so Of course, I lied to him what would I say?

I'm depressed because I'm a lifeless kissless hugless virgin in his 20s fuck that shit am I supposed to be happy about not having any interaction with foids and make peace with my miserable life?
My parents often asks me why I look depressed and I just say no I'm not or just sleepy etc.

Prepare for college boyo,our last hope

Because Serge hasn't given you a new rank at 35k.

Tell him you'll become happiER

same my parents do that shit and it's annoying for me

same my parents do that shit and it's annoying for me
I don't know why they don't understand there's something wrong with me

My mother asked me a similar question about a few months ago and I told her that I was fine. Well, I was obviously lying to her.

My mother asked me a similar question about a few months ago and I told her that I was fine.
do she ask this question often

Just stop being depressed and go outside brah, it is easy teehee.

I was just LDARing and my dad asked why I do look depressed, and I said `no I'm not depressed, I'm ok` so Of course, I lied to him what would I say?

I'm depressed because I'm a lifeless kissless hugless virgin in his 20s fuck that shit am I supposed to be happy about not having any interaction with foids and make peace with my miserable life?
My parents often asks me why I look depressed and I just say no I'm not or just sleepy etc.

Even if you explained your problems to him he would probably sprout nonsense like "it's your personality son!". Trust me.

Just stop being depressed bro!

Even if you explained your problems to him he would probably sprout nonsense like "it's your personality son!". Trust me.
thats why i never try to explain bro

Fuck being sub 9/10 male in 2019

Do your parents know about your situation?

Steal his looks and add them to your own SMV

My dad asks why I always act weird around people. Fucking boomer doesn’t understand autism

Sounds hardcore bluepilled, but what would happen if you tell them the truth?

I wish my dad was alive to ask me why I look like I want to die

My mom asks that a lot.. I finally told her recently that its BC I don't have and can't make friends. She gave me the just talk to ppl after a lot of 'but where would I meet them? At school? I tried small talking no ones interested. At work? I got reprimed for dallying'. She was so uncomfortable and irritated by the end. Fucking lol. Just talk about your feelings inkwell.

My family sometimes ask the same, and I also says that I'm okay, why? Because they cannot do anything. They can't fix my genetics.

why would you want a cuck to suck your dick?

Blackpill him and start a revolution in turkey

At least he asks. My family just ignores my obvious depression.

My mom asks that a lot.. I finally told her recently that its BC I don't have and can't make friends. She gave me the just talk to ppl after a lot of 'but where would I meet them? At school? I tried small talking no ones interested. At work? I got reprimed for dallying'. She was so uncomfortable and irritated by the end. Fucking lol. Just talk about your feelings inkwell.
This is what happens when you're ugly. Meanwhile females can go up and talk to any group and almost always it will end well for her.

I thought you were 19... had a birthday??

Man is it sad that no one asks me?? I am totally ignored 100% of the time.

They said
"There's too much caffeine
In your bloodstream
And a lack of real spice
In your life"

I said
"Leave me alone
Because I'm alright, dad
Surprised to still
Be on my own...

I was just LDARing and my dad asked why I do look depressed
Why didnt you tell him it's because he is a useless cuck with no dignity who procreated with a subhuman whore passing on their subhuman genes and dooming you for eternity

just get some sunshine bro. just open the blinds on your window.

tell him that its because of shitty genes he gave you