Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dad called me a girl because I'm doing a diet!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
That low iq boomer doesnt even have a high school degree and he is really retarded. Never heared of Fitness and how it works. And yeah he is obese. What a cunt. I got so enraged that I wanted to punch him flr his words. What a stupid cunt.

6aa

lol your on a diet? what are you some kind of pussy girl?

i cant be on a diet because im already so crushingly sad i cant eat anything.

Feels good having a fast metabolism :feelzez:

We have to eat good and a lot. We have to exploit everything for protein.

That low iq boomer doesnt even have a high school degree and he is really retarded. Never heared of Fitness and how it works. And yeah he is obese. What a cunt. I got so enraged that I wanted to punch him flr his words. What a stupid cunt.
my father called me gay when i dyed my hair

You probably eat less than you think. The whole fast metabolism thing is just a lie pushed by fatties, metabolisms dont vary that much from person to person.
How many times do you eat in a day?

I can literally go for weeks, even months of eating nothing but fast food like burgers tacos and other mexican food with sodas, sweet teas etc.

I dont eat alot of sugars like candy bars and sweet breads though
my father called me gay when i dyed my hair
Coloring your hair is pretty gay tbh

Thats some foid behavior.

It's not always a matter of what you're eating, but how much. You can havea burger every so often, even for a few weeks and not notice weight gain. When I started eating fast food literally daily I did slowly start to gain weight despite previously believing I was someone with a "fast metabolism". In reality it turned out that before I hadn't actually been eating as much as I thought I was. I think people overestimate how much fat is in what they eat, while fat people tend to underestimate. It's why you get those fat women who say they eat healthy but still gain weight, while they cover each salad they have in olive oil.

But Ill have multiple weeks with consecutive days of eating mccdonalds, churchs chicken,buschs chicken, pizza. Crunchy tacos from taco bell, mexican tacos as well, most of this twice in 1 day.

Its been weeks since I ate a salad.

Would never make it in todays society tbh
tbh. He cant even speak proper german (we live in germany but are ethnics) and he still has a much better life than I ever will.

Beat the fuck out of that manwhale

You really need to confront him, it makes no sense to call you that, it's really sad, tell him that he will die while you stay alive, not only because he is old, but also because he is a diabetic fat.

Alot of boomers don't even know what carbohydrates are. My parents didn't.

I can literally go for weeks, even months of eating nothing but fast food like burgers tacos and other mexican food with sodas, sweet teas etc.

I dont eat alot of sugars like candy bars and sweet breads though
Fast food has more sugar than you realize - the soda and sweet tea, obviously, but I mean the burgers and tacos, too. It's shocking how much sugar and refined carbs are shoved everywhere. They also usually have a lot of PUFAs, which we've been told for decades are healthier than saturated fat even though as they have become prevalent heart disease has skyrocketed.
Its been weeks since I ate a salad.
The secret is to not try to go too off the deep end for health and focus on sustainability. Unless you like salad, you're not going to stick to a salad diet. You're better off finding a few healthy, whole food that requires little adornment and just eat that. Like, eggs and fish for example (and by that I mean eggs and fish not some weird frankenfood eggproduct and fish tendies). Those are fairly healthy, nutritious, and tasty foods. Find something that you like, figure out what 2000 calories is, and make the same thing every day. Do that for 6 months. The more you can simplify the better. People fail at diets usually trying to make these complicated recipes approved by Atkins or Oprah or whatever else and they last a day or 2 before giving up. Consistency and simplicity will win the day.

Fast food has more sugar than you realize - the soda and sweet tea, obviously, but I mean the burgers and tacos, too. It's shocking how much sugar and refined carbs are shoved everywhere. They also usually have a lot of PUFAs, which we've been told for decades are healthier than saturated fat even though as they have become prevalent heart disease has skyrocketed.

The secret is to not try to go too off the deep end for health and focus on sustainability. Unless you like salad, you're not going to stick to a salad diet. You're better off finding a few healthy, whole food that requires little adornment and just eat that. Like, eggs and fish for example (and by that I mean eggs and fish not some weird frankenfood eggproduct and fish tendies). Those are fairly healthy, nutritious, and tasty foods. Find something that you like, figure out what 2000 calories is, and make the same thing every day. Do that for 6 months. The more you can simplify the better. People fail at diets usually trying to make these complicated recipes approved by Atkins or Oprah or whatever else and they last a day or 2 before giving up. Consistency and simplicity will win the day.

Point im trying to make is that I can eat all that garbage and still be stuck at the 130-145 lb range.

Granted that I normally dont enjoy more than 3 full meals per day.

With a diet you should intermittent fast 4-5 days a week, 20 hours of no food and 4 hours of eating on the fasting days. On a fast you can drink water, tea, and coffee or anything less than 10 calories. Only fast 4-5 days so your body doesn't get used to the low calorie intake and slows down your metabolism. Also take all your vitamins and supplements to make sure your not missing anything on your diet.

Hmmm, that does sound like something a girl would do though.

mogs me
- for communicating with dad.

My father called me a faggot when I shaved my legs. This was a while ago

Call him an old fat piece of shit

boomer parents got me hyperpigentation by leaving me in the sun and saying ''sunscreen is bunch of nonsense you may as well be putting shit on your face''
they constantly try to get me to eat junk food and get mad if i eat healthy

Boomers are low iq and They Will die out soon the best day on earth is when all boomers lay in their graves eaten by maggots