Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad called my sister a fat hippo and now she is angry and sad

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Looooool she deserves it, she lives a secret degenerate life where she fucks chad and smokes weed and lies to my parents about where she is going. Tbh He is a terrible dad. he doesnt take us anywhere and doesnt let us go anywhere. Well he knows my situation how my life is a joke so he does let me go out but he doesn't let her go out. 

sSe got 2 plans for new years but she will be staying home tonight like me lmao. Gonna miss both of her degenerate new years party. Dumb bitch deserves it for lieing about her life for so long. No more new years kiss for her, no more celebrating new years with her boy friend. 

This is the best life fuel I have gotten in a while. Watching her moan and cry like a bictch.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Looooool she deserves it, she lives a secret degenerate life where she fucks chad and smokes weed and lies to my parents about where she is going. Tbh He is a terrible dad. he doesnt take us anywhere and doesnt let us go anywhere. Well he knows my situation how my life is a joke so he does let me go out but he doesn't let her go out. 

sSe got 2 plans for new years but she will be staying home tonight like me lmao. Gonna miss both of her degenerate new years party. Dumb bitch deserves it for lieing about her life for so long. No more new years kiss for her, no more celebrating new years with her boy friend. 

This is the best life fuel I have gotten in a while. Watching her moan and cry like a bictch.

LMAO. Tell her she can get a New Years dicking from you if she wants.

lol serves her right.

lol even fat hippos are living degenerate lifestyles, just KEK

I feel better now

Only gonna make her worse, honestly. Then again, you did say he was a terrible dad. I don't believe anyone should just be able to have kids when they please.

"Doesn't take us anywhere "

You're an adult, take your own ass places ffs.

Good. Dads need more balls. Women are trying to cuck men, those who aren't incels need to fight back.

Curry parents are savage af.