[SuicideFuel] My dad down played my inceldom

Inceywincey

Inceywincey

Banned
-
37d 19h 11m
He said if you don't ever get in a relationship its not the end of the world life doesn't last forever why are you always sad you think your missing out? Think of the people who are starving/struggling to get food or poor but still content

St. Incel

St. Incel

Recruit
★★★★
8d 6h 21m
Advice that has never been heard before.

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Veteran
30d 11h 9m
He is just teaching you how to cope

Studiocel

Studiocel

Officer
★★★★★
20d 14h 24m
I dont talk to my parents about this part of my life. Only school.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
15d 1h 0m
At least he's trying to be nice but it still seems patronizing.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
210d 19h 20m
tell him that you might as well be dead and that you're esssentially just a slave to the system

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
★★★★★
170d 16h 30m
Think of the people who are starving/struggling to get food or poor but still content
so you like punched your dad after he said this right

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

-
47d 9h 58m
leave it at that, boomers will never understand. They dont understand being deprived of love and affection and relationships leads to depression

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★
51d 11h 54m
Incels have worse lives than people living on 2 dollars a day in Africa. At least poor Africans can get into relationships. Also I don't think they would feel poor at all, even if they are poor objectively speaking. If you are poor and have only lived around poor people your entire life than you wouldn't feel poor because you are at the same level of wealth as most of the people around you. Contrast that with Inceldom where you are reminded every day of what you can't have. If you go anywhere you'll see couples and if you want to stay inside you get bombarded with hyper-sexual content from the mass media. It's like eating a 4 course meal from a michelin star restaurant in front of some starving Africans begging for food.

Shacov

Shacov

Recruit
★★★
12d 14h 20m
Its times like this I'm glad my dad is a misogynist as well.

HostileWaters

HostileWaters

Officer
9d 19h 7m
You expect too much of boomers if you think they have the ability to grasp this

Inceywincey

Inceywincey

Banned
-
37d 19h 11m
Oh yh he also mentioned even if one may ascend the women may cuck him for someone with more money as we are in London

crew2

crew2

Veteran
14d 13m
Your dad just solved Incledom! Only joking.

My dad is the same. He can't cope with reality. He says things like "I wish I would've made you more social years ago when you were a kid" completely ignoring the fact that I DO have a good social life and lots of friends but have still been repulsive to women my whole life.

Another classic is "most people don't go out to clubs and bars to have sex, they go to have a good time". Great dad but how come the 2 good looking guys I went out with had girls offer them sex while I stood in the corner of the place alone and dejected?

Inceywincey

Inceywincey

Banned
-
37d 19h 11m
Your dad just solved Incledom! Only joking.

My dad is the same. He can't cope with reality. He says things like "I wish I would've made you more social years ago when you were a kid" completely ignoring the fact that I DO have a good social life and lots of friends but have still been repulsive to women my whole life.

Another classic is "most people don't go out to clubs and bars to have sex, they go to have a good time". Great dad but how come the 2 good looking guys I went out with had girls offer them sex while I stood in the corner of the place alone and dejected?
Yoo 2017cels represent we the real ogcels

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★★★
66d 2h 46m
It’s the most overused reply whenever someone complains about their inceldom. People will always downplay and say it’s not a big deal but you get judged and ridiculed for being an incel

Inceywincey

Inceywincey

Banned
-
37d 19h 11m
It’s the most overused reply whenever someone complains about their inceldom. People will always downplay and say it’s not a big deal but you get judged and ridiculed for being an incel
Yep it's like a catch 22 no escape and a vicious circle

ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

Wizard
33d 17h 18m
hes not wrong eventually we all die but the fact of the matter is you failed as a biological organism and missed out on experiencing a good life. He's trying to cope knowing his son is a failure

Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★★★
79d 2h 31m