Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My dad down played my inceldom

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
He said if you don't ever get in a relationship its not the end of the world life doesn't last forever why are you always sad you think your missing out? Think of the people who are starving/struggling to get food or poor but still content

Advice that has never been heard before.

He is just teaching you how to cope

I dont talk to my parents about this part of my life. Only school.

At least he's trying to be nice but it still seems patronizing.

tell him that you might as well be dead and that you're esssentially just a slave to the system

Think of the people who are starving/struggling to get food or poor but still content
so you like punched your dad after he said this right

leave it at that, boomers will never understand. They dont understand being deprived of love and affection and relationships leads to depression

Incels have worse lives than people living on 2 dollars a day in Africa. At least poor Africans can get into relationships. Also I don't think they would feel poor at all, even if they are poor objectively speaking. If you are poor and have only lived around poor people your entire life than you wouldn't feel poor because you are at the same level of wealth as most of the people around you. Contrast that with Inceldom where you are reminded every day of what you can't have. If you go anywhere you'll see couples and if you want to stay inside you get bombarded with hyper-sexual content from the mass media. It's like eating a 4 course meal from a michelin star restaurant in front of some starving Africans begging for food.

Its times like this I'm glad my dad is a misogynist as well.

You expect too much of boomers if you think they have the ability to grasp this

Oh yh he also mentioned even if one may ascend the women may cuck him for someone with more money as we are in London

Your dad just solved Incledom! Only joking.

My dad is the same. He can't cope with reality. He says things like "I wish I would've made you more social years ago when you were a kid" completely ignoring the fact that I DO have a good social life and lots of friends but have still been repulsive to women my whole life.

Another classic is "most people don't go out to clubs and bars to have sex, they go to have a good time". Great dad but how come the 2 good looking guys I went out with had girls offer them sex while I stood in the corner of the place alone and dejected?

Your dad just solved Incledom! Only joking.

My dad is the same. He can't cope with reality. He says things like "I wish I would've made you more social years ago when you were a kid" completely ignoring the fact that I DO have a good social life and lots of friends but have still been repulsive to women my whole life.

Another classic is "most people don't go out to clubs and bars to have sex, they go to have a good time". Great dad but how come the 2 good looking guys I went out with had girls offer them sex while I stood in the corner of the place alone and dejected?
Yoo 2017cels represent we the real ogcels

It’s the most overused reply whenever someone complains about their inceldom. People will always downplay and say it’s not a big deal but you get judged and ridiculed for being an incel

It’s the most overused reply whenever someone complains about their inceldom. People will always downplay and say it’s not a big deal but you get judged and ridiculed for being an incel
Yep it's like a catch 22 no escape and a vicious circle

hes not wrong eventually we all die but the fact of the matter is you failed as a biological organism and missed out on experiencing a good life. He's trying to cope knowing his son is a failure