Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my dad has weird relationship with my mother

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
hes currently building one of our second houses idk how to say it in english, but hes building it on our "Plot" the ground we kind of rent or own or whatever

she went to him by bus and he offended her calling her a whore (in jokes, though it originated because he was schizoid and paranoid and genuinely thought she will cheat him or leave him. but i told him hes mental and that he should KYS and he stopped being serious about it. But since that moment he calls her a whore in joking manner instead. Lmao.)

When my mother had a cuck friend who tried to joke and talk with her at work he called him and did verbal threats to him Lmao (despite the cuck not being attractive and having his own wife and family so he was not a person that my mom could cheat him with)

TLDR my dad is calling my mom friends and threatening them to make her have no friends, and then hes abusing her verbally and mentally. now she cant tell that to anyone but me because she has no more friends left.

JFL

my mother is victim of abuse from my dad

I like how you think having a family is in any way a deterrent that keeps normals from cheating on their spouses.
Sounds like your dad is far more blackpilled than you are on the nature of women.

I like how you think having a family is in any way a deterrent that keeps normals from cheating on their spouses.
Sounds like your dad is far more blackpilled than you are on the nature of women.

cope. its over for you

Extremely bluepilled. Why do you call him mental? She is cheating on him. Proof: She's a woman.

Extremely bluepilled. Why do you call him mental? She is cheating on him. Proof: She's a woman.
I honestly believe 100% of men are getting cucked

My Dad does the same thing, though usually he accuses me of having sex with her.

STOP CALLING MY MOM A WHORE YOU TURD
Absolutecope

My Dad does the same thing, though usually he accuses me of having sex with her.
:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

All your dad's getting cucked whisk the son is an incel , this is common in the the "modern" world. It's like a tragedy this is the new normal. Hahahahhahhahahahhaaaahhaaahaah