Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad is telling me "Son, you're a grown man, time to go chase girls and experience being a man."

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Poor dad. I really feel sorry for him.

He thinks I'm just too shy and introverted and that I don't have sexual urges or something. I also keep calling women whores and goldiggers and dumb sluts so maybe he thinks I'm not interested in them because of that.

I can't tell him I'm too ugly and autistic. He'd just say I need to stop underestimating myself. I also don't want to worry him again, I've hurt him too much in this life when I was an alcoholic.

I feel sorry for my father, he deserved a better son.

The older generation is truly blind towards the current problems men are facing, yet they are also partly responsible for that...

He thinks I'm just too shy and introverted and that I don't have sexual urges or something. I also keep calling women whores and goldiggers and dumb sluts so maybe he thinks I'm not interested in them because of that.

I can't tell him I'm too ugly and autistic. He'd just say I need to stop underestimating myself. I also don't want to worry him again, I've hurt him too much in this life when I was an alcoholic.

My dad did this like 10 years ago,than he thought I was a homo and than he just accepted that I have no chances with women at all.

Boomers are always like this.

my dad wants grandkids but made a prediction that im never going to get married, it seems like he will be correct

Bruh moment. I think my father is somewhat blackpilled given that he's in a betabux marriage like most ethnics, I would never expect him to say stupid shit like that.

He made you like this, it was his choices that fucked you up, leave the genetics aspect on the side for now, he never raised you like a man . You couldve been a subhuman but the least he couldve done was raise you to be independent.

My dad did this like 10 years ago,than he thought I was a homo and than he just accepted that I have no chances with women at all.

They really have troubles with facing reality. A reality they partly created and we have to experience it. If we point out the problems we are facing, we only receive declination. There is no good ending for sure...

I've hurt him too much in this life when I was an alcoholic. I feel sorry for my father, he deserved a better son.
I experience the same feelings once. But, the bigger failure you are, the more of a fuck up become, the less your father expects of you.

Not having to live up to family expectation has its advantages. For example, my parents feel obliged to let me live rent free and pay for electricity, internet, utlities, food, car insurance and fuel, cos I am a fuck up working a shitty job. They believe it is their duty to keep me afloat cos if they don't, I will sink to the bottom of society and never return.

they would never do that for my brothers cos they are successful cunts in every regard.

I experience the same feelings once. But, the bigger failure you are, the more of a fuck up become, the less your father expects of you.

Not having to live up to family expectation has its advantages. For example, my parents feel obliged to let me live rent free and pay for electricity, internet, utlities, food, car insurance and fuel, cos I am a fuck up working a shitty job. They believe it is their duty to keep me afloat cos if they don't, I will sink to the bottom of society and never return.

they would never do that for my brothers cos they are successful cunts in every regard.
I'm an only child, my father is 70 and we live in a poor country. They do pay for my food and I don't spend any money cause I live with my parents. But I feel so guilty, they invested in me so much and yet I'm a failure. Few people had parents who invested this much in them, yet I'm a loser in all aspects.

The older generation is truly blind towards the current problems men are facing, yet they are also partly responsible for that...
He made you like this, it was his choices that fucked you up, leave the genetics aspect on the side for now, he never raised you like a man . You couldve been a subhuman but the least he couldve done was raise you to be independent.
Boomers are always like this.

Remorse is for the dead. Your dad made you and he should apologize to you for it.

I'm an only child, my father is 70 and we live in a poor country. They do pay for my food and I don't spend any money cause I live with my parents. But I feel so guilty, they invested in me so much and yet I'm a failure. Few people had parents who invested this much in them, yet I'm a loser in all aspects.
same. that is why my parents still support me. they invested time/money into me and don't want to see it go to waste.
jfl at them thinking it will help me change. i'm using them cos i'm a piece of shit. i have no guilt when I take their food or use their fuel.

it will be sad when they pass away, and sure I will get a large sum of money, but I will legit have nobody who genuinely cares about me like my parents do.

Sounds like a typical boomer who still thinks it's 1969, when "getting lucky" wasn't totally outside the realm of possibility for a large percentage of men. You could try explaining the simpler aspects of hypergamy but I doubt he'd be willing to listen.

Damn I'm in the same situation. Only child so my parents put all their hope and dreams into me. Obviously I've turned out to be a complete failure and they will never get things like grandchildren.
My last hope rn is to studycel but that's not going too well

Our fathers were most likely picked to betabux. It's not surprise we are struggling in the age of female empowerment.

My father is 140 IQ as is my mother. Neither of them would say anything like that’s as they know I’m an ugly, dark triad autist.

Show him the story of the kid that was convicted for touching a foid arms while trying to be her friend.

And tell him that guys like him and you will go to jail if they try to be a man now, only chads are allowed to be a man.

My parents think I'm gay, so they know Grandkids are not happening any time in the foreseeable future.

Anger/recrimination of parents is peak cringe.

The reproductive sins of out father will haunt us forever. Still, I love my father and it pains me deeply knowing that I didn't live up to his expectations. I know all too well how does it feel to live with regret and disappointment.

He got what he deserved given his genetics and his mating choice. He should've chosen better or refrained from procreation. Not every person deserves to reproduce.
High IQ post

Chase girls? JFL. Does he even realize what it is to be a male these days. Everyone is so aweful to ugly men.

8130EB4B 0AEB 44ED B485 08615BA79AB7

Talking with my dad about my struggles didn't solve a problem, but it helped a lot tbh

my dad is a bigger loser than me tbh

Lol my mom told me I should have a house by my age JFL.

" Son , time to go ER on these hoes "

My parents think I'm gay, so they know Grandkids are not happening any time in the foreseeable future.
Show them your posts on Incels. Maybe they will understand and arrange a date.

“Dad, you’re a boomer. Time for you to experience life as a sub-8 male in 2019.”

Then do a body swap with him for a day. He’ll want to kill himself by the end.

It was a rite of passage for boomers. You could get out and get laid with enough effort as a boomer. We live in different times. You become more manly if you can say no.

you feel sorry for a guy who is responsible for you turning out like this? dont be

Cuck mentality

He got what he deserved given his genetics and his mating choice. He should've chosen better or refrained from procreation. Not every person deserves to reproduce.

No person DESERVES to reproduce, I think you mean "Not every person GETS to reproduce"

A lot of us are alive because rape at some point took place in our lineage, in fact it took place many times in the lineages of millions of humans, none of those men DESERVED to reproduce through the act of rape, they just GOT to

Ask him to arrange a date for you with some drab girl via his connections, IDK maybe he can pull something off

My take on this is fuck my father and my mother too, they just don't understand and they never fucking will.

Stop with the whiny bullshit. Everyone reaps what they sow. Highly narcissictic with an attitude implying otherwise.

“Dad, you’re a boomer. Time for you to experience life as a sub-8 male in 2019.”

Then do a body swap with him for a day. He’ll want to kill himself by the end.

Last edited:
Lol my mom told me I should have a house by my age JFL.

Just have a house brah. Just afford with a low-leve lwork with bad income brah. The older generation really cannot see reality.

My father was kind of useless father figure, he doesn't care about me and unlike me he can't even normally and politely speak with people. If not my Mom he would be so fucked up, oh boy. He should be thankful to her till very death. He doesn't understand how adult world works at all. I laught at him and ridicule him when he tell platitudes. Suits him right.

Last edited:
Sounds like a typical boomer who still thinks it's 1969, when "getting lucky" wasn't totally outside the realm of possibility for a large percentage of men. You could try explaining the simpler aspects of hypergamy but I doubt he'd be willing to listen.

Show your dad the pigwoman experiement to show the reality of dating for men in 2019.