Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my dad just called me a loser

P

Panda

Banned
-
its over

he woke me up at 6pm and shamed my neet lifestyle. when are you going to the gym? why arent you working. stop being a fucking loser and get off your ass

deserve tbh. im 23 btw

i have no motivation to do anything. whats the point exactly of wageslaving? first of all getting a living wage job is impossible for me cause i cant even get hired at a restaurant for being too ugly and autistic in job interviews. how am i going to get a 30k+ a year job? i have no hope. and even if i finally got a living wage job my life will only get worse cause ill have to rott away in a runned down apartment alone and go mad.

Face it, you are a loser.

My parents don't even dare to do anything anymore. They know it's over and just don't mention it.

incelman said:
My parents don't even dare to do anything anymore. They know it's over and just don't mention it.

Just don't give a fuck. Your dad wants you to have success because all of his hard work to create you was not worth it. The chance that exactly you are born is 400 trillion to one jfl.

Panda said:
its over

he woke me up at 6pm and shamed my neet lifestyle. when are you going to the gym? why arent you working. stop being a fucking loser and get off your ass

deserve tbh. im 23 btw

i have no motivation to do anything. whats the point exactly of wageslaving? first of all getting a living wage job is impossible for me cause i cant even get hired at a restaurant for being too ugly and autistic in job interviews. how am i going to get a 30k+ a year job? i have no hope. and even if i finally got a living wage job my life will only get worse cause ill have to rott away in a runned down apartment alone and go mad.

Lol @ wageslaving in 2018 instead of scamming cucks on sugarbaby subs on reddit

first 6 months of me being jobless after losing last job my step dad did the same, then he realised that im a useless subhuman with 0 social skills and now he just lets me rot in peace.

He's right though

I'd give you six month notice and then boot you the fuck out. Go be NEET on the street. You're cucking him.

My grandfather calls me a loser everyday, directly or indirectly.

lel i'm almost 30, live with my parents and they think i'm great simply because i'm tall and athletic (yet incel) and i contribute nothing

what your dad is really saying is: "son, you're ugly and i don't like that"

At least you have a dad.

incelman said:
Tfw my mother stopped asking when I will get married

QuantumDummy said:
At least you have a dad.

This

I would run away to rope if that happened.

incelman said:
you are a physicist so you are successful in studies

he's the reason ur in this situation

ur coping, any ugly guy can get a job in retail. they usually hire subhumans because they know they are reliable because what else do subhumans need to attend to in their life? they arent chad, they arent fucking females left and right and going to parties and shit.

incelman said:

Same, i enjoy the peace though.

Panda said:
its over

deserve tbh. im 23 btw

I see lots of subhumans wageslaving. Get a job, save some money, and then visit the Philippines. I keep hearing that fat 60-year-old white guys date Asian girls in their 20's there.