Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad keeps telling me to go to a doctor to maybe stop my balding

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Ffs, there's no way to stop balding. I could spend money on some bullshit medicine that won't do shit, but I won't.

I've accepted that I'm bald. All he does with his reminders is remind me and ruin my mood. Thanks a lot dad.

Isn't there a way to stop it if spotted early

You haven't been on Looksmax then. I've heard thread after thread about baldness treatments. It's out there, man.

probably wants you out of the house to fuck a hooker

the old folks have a serious habit of asking how they can help you or to get help when it's way past time

hats or wigs are pretty based ngl

My older brother uses this.

Isn't there a way to stop it if spotted early
You haven't been on Looksmax then. I've heard thread after thread about baldness treatments. It's out there, man.
No, I've researched it. The best treatments like finasteride, minoxidil etc... merely have A CHANCE, to MAYBE, POSSIBLY help. All that money, all that effort for a maybe? Different reactions for different people, maybe side-effects=
My older brother uses this.
All bullshit, nothing really works. The hair loss industry is worth billions, all a scam.

Is your dad bald also? Maybe he wants to use you as a guinea pig for some dangerous experimental treatment.

If you can afford it, get a hair transplant.

No, I've researched it. The best treatments like finasteride, minoxidil etc... merely have A CHANCE, to MAYBE, POSSIBLY help. All that money, all that effort for a maybe? Different reactions for different people, maybe side-effects=

All bullshit, nothing really works. The hair loss industry is worth billions, all a scam.

There's a lot wrong with Looksmax, a lot. But one good thing about is it that there isn't much of a "Well there's no hope, better not try" over there. You should at least try some things. At worst it's a lateral move. What else are you doing?

There's a lot wrong with Looksmax, a lot. But one good thing about is it that there isn't much of a "Well there's no hope, better not try" over there. You should at least try some things. At worst it's a lateral move. What else are you doing?
You have a point, but it's not for me. I'm simply exhausted by life. I know I sound like a whimp and a weakling, but I don't have ambitions, motivation, drive any more. I won't do anything about my baldness because I've accepted I'm bald. I won't put in any effort to maybe help my situation because I'm so beaten down by life, depressed for so many years, that doing anything different from my routine is a pain in the ass I avoid at all cost.

You have a point, but it's not for me. I'm simply exhausted by life. I know I sound like a whimp and a weakling, but I don't have ambitions, motivation, drive any more. I won't do anything about my baldness because I've accepted I'm bald. I won't put in any effort to maybe help my situation because I'm so beaten down by life, depressed for so many years, that doing anything different from my routine is a pain in the ass I avoid at all cost.

Yeah, it's hard. And "Cheer up" is easier said than done. I think the main hindrance is, why should we cheer up? Why should we dignify our mistreatment by acting like it's not a big deal and we can just get over it? What we need is justice, social justice done for what we've suffered through. Because if we just take it on the tonsils, the assholes who hurt us have won.

Just get realistic fake hair.

If you have money, head to Turkey, they have cheap hair transplants

Ffs, there's no way to stop balding. I could spend money on some bullshit medicine that won't do shit, but I won't.

I've accepted that I'm bald. All he does with his reminders is remind me and ruin my mood. Thanks a lot dad.
You're not bald you're just hair impoverished

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back