Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My dad told me I should money max and sugar daddy max

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
My dad was talking to me and he randomly said I should go to the gym gymmax so that I could actually be able to fuck then money max and then get alot of sugar babies. He then said "this is a the only way you could get laid". Will this work , my dad is irl spirit animal of r/ihavesex he is one of those you should be out their with girls type of dad. I love my father , tbh I had accepted my fate to die virgin but my dad wants me to get laid and that's what makes me said that I can't fullfill his wish even though he did everything for me. Is it possible for me to earn alot of money and sugar daddy max in the future , I am an 18 year old with shit grades btw what can we low iq cells earn cash and is sugar daddy maxing a real thing.

Last edited:
JFL, what country do you live in? At least he was honest unlike most boomer dads.

JFL, what country do you live in? At least he was honest unlike most boomer dads.
India , he says after fucking as many girls as I can I could get an arranged marriage and therefore I should be planning to get rich.

India , he says after fucking as many girls as I can I could get an arranged marriage and therefore I should be planning to get rich.
North or South? At least he is trying to help you, I would feel weird getting an arranged marriage though, I feel like it would be awkward but it is very much a part of Indian culture still, so I hear.

North or South? At least he is trying to help you, I would feel weird getting an arranged marriage though, I feel like it would be awkward but it is very much a part of Indian culture still, so I hear.
North

Over for northindiancels
Btw are you a curry in the west? If you are i'd be careful ascending via arranged marriage as foids there are looking for a way to come to the west

Last edited: