Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad told me that I need to make a good social media account for my future career. To "prove" and impose myself.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I love the man very much and he loves me too. But he's such a naive boomer sometimes. So blind to my circumstances and my problems.

Tbh this statement made me realize I'm really going to be a loser all my life because I'm just so unbelievably far from neurotypical. Dad thinks that for a good job I just need to get myself on facebook/social media, participate in contests for government jobs, and easy peasy just work really, really hard at that job and prove myself and beat everyone cause work is so easy, you just gotta smile and work cause work is nothing if you're competent, it's almost like a game (his words). And he also started to push "interacting" on me, as if I really need to go out in the world and start talking to people.

Damn, your parents being NT boomers really sucks as an autistic loser with clinical depression. I'm just supposed to go out there and grab life by the balls, it's so easy, just got to apply myself. Just get over and ignore the more than a decade of rotting and wallowing in depression and avoiding people, and all the scars and PTSD-inducing humiliating moments in my life. Not that they know any of it, how can they be so blind?

Last edited:
Social media is cringe at best as an ugly male. At worse it'll get you bullied even more.

Source 2

Social media is cringe at best as an ugly male. At worse it'll get you bullied even more.
Normies won't ever understand that. If you were to explain that to them you'd look mentally ill.

yeah but I have seen many currycels LinkedIn max tbh. many of them are as ugly as this guy
71A32B73 ED3B 4C17 A96C C88844DB1052

yeah but I have seen many currycels LinkedIn max tbh. many of them are as ugly as this guy View attachment 362441
Good point though i didn't have LinkedIn in mind.

LinkedIn is a bit different. It's much more corporate culture oriented. If you suck the dick of the corporate world, obey by their rules and cash in on the latest silicon valley fads/trends you get some positive halo there

Shut up and take my job!

Good point though i didn't have LinkedIn in mind.
All the same really tbh I've heard linkedin is just another slightly more professional version of facebook.
It's similar to facebook in that it also just helps to have it to show you have a presence.

LinkedIn is a bit different. It's much more corporate culture oriented. If you suck the dick of the corporate world, obey by their rules and cash in on the latest silicon valley fads/trends you get some positive halo there
It's also still infested with SJW and foid worshipping tbh and the blackpill that is even pointed out when you join is that profiles with your face as the profile picture posted get more views.
But that's probably if you have a good face.

If you aren't dressed properly as a male and take a picture it can hurt you more imo.
Name halo is also important tbh
If your name sounds too ethnic you are only going to get offers from unis with computer programming and software menial tasks. It's brutal.

Are ya winning yet son?

Incel trait: not using social media cuz it would just highlight your patheticness

I've never has social media ever in my life. If I made an account what could I possibly post that doesn't make me look like a loser with no social life to speak of? There aren't any exciting or interesting things I get up to that would impress anyone at all. Making an account would just be telling everyone how far I am from normal, rather than somehow instantly making me more popular and likeable like your father suggests.
People say that what people post on social media is just carefully curated highlights of their life and that they'll only show everyone what they want to see. That may be the case but for me my social life is so nonexistent that I couldn't make my life seem good no matter how much thought I put into maintaining a good image.

Can u please stop listening to your parents so much? A chunk of your threads are just about your parents telling you dumb shit, of course they're bluepilled retarded boomers.

Can u please stop listening to your parents so much? A chunk of your threads are just about your parents telling you dumb shit, of course they're bluepilled retarded boomers.
I'm not listening, that's why I'm sharing these things, to vent my frustrations.

Typical normie rhetoric, just say uh huh I’ll get on that and continue to ldar

I found my highschool class photo in a "meme page". It highlighted me and there was a funny caption which mocked how I looked.
I didnt have pictures online back then then.Someone found this forgotten photo and decided that I looked funny and uploaded it.
Me and my parents went to the principal to find out who did it.

It was some girl from the junior classes. She said she liked me to avoid punishment. It worked lol.I was mocked infront of hundreds of people online and the perpetrator got no punishment because pussy pass.

She said she liked me to avoid punishment. It worked lol.
:feelsseriously: unfuckingbelievable

And of course she didn't even bother making her larp more believable with a shitty date or anything. She knew just throwing a lame excuse like that was enough

:feelsseriously: unfuckingbelievable

And of course she didn't even bother making her larp more believable with a shitty date or anything. She knew just throwing a lame excuse like that was enough
she could find me,by the time this happened I had a social media account plus a profile picture
Didnt even receive a message,saw her once in a hallway, average eastern european mutt/gypsy.

I wanted to say that if your looks are oustandingly bad,you dont need social media,any sort of media that your face is on will be tracked by a NT normie and posted on the internet for likes and laughs.

she could find me,by the time this happened I had a social media account plus a profile picture
Didnt even receive a message,saw her once in a hallway, average eastern european mutt/gypsy.

I wanted to say that if your looks are oustandingly bad,you dont need social media,any sort of media that your face is on will be tracked by a NT normie and posted on the internet for likes and laughs.
That's what happened to bo2cel. His pic got posted on some video game forum and ended up later on reddit. He didn't ask for this

That's what happened to bo2cel. His pic got posted on some video game forum and ended up later on reddit. He didn't ask for this
I wonder if I am a "saint" on some other maybe foreign forum :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Typical normie rhetoric, just say uh huh I’ll get on that and continue to ldar
That's exactly what I've been doing for years lol. Till this summer though, then I'll really have to get a job, shit.

That's exactly what I've been doing for years lol. Till this summer though, then I'll really have to get a job, shit.
Are you a highschoolcel boyo? Working during that age was brutal, I used to wageslave and work with normies or stacies that would make out in the back and have a bunch of sexcapades. Pure fucking suifuel.

Are you a highschoolcel boyo? Working during that age was brutal, I used to wageslave and work with normies or stacies that would make out in the back and have a bunch of sexcapades. Pure fucking suifuel.
I'm in my mid 20s, long story.