Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad was chad

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
Saw old photos of my dad he looked like Enrique Iglesias he always reminds me of how women use to flirt with him in his prime JBs would go out there way to give him their no. Prostitutes approaching him for sex he even gets more female attention than me at 50 than I do

Thats very cool to know bro. Though i fail to see how this relates to Inceldom Discussion.

2246d561bfc33e136e628bfe2dac01a1

Chad father and incel son. Suifuel for the son.

did he marry an foidlet? is your mom ugly and short?

Is he your biological dad? How are you even posting here if that is the case? Is your mom really ugly?

Same for my dad, and i think once he realized what he had fathered, he jumped ship. found a better foid and left. there always seems to be a better foid somewhere else for him. only positive is that i think hes shook about planting another seed that hatches into an ugly duckling.

Is he your biological dad? How are you even posting here if that is the case? Is your mom really ugly?
Yh he is my biological father my mom was said to be ugly by other foids on their wedding day

Yh he is my biological father my mom was said to be ugly by other foids on their wedding day
That’s brutal. If he married a Stacy or even high tier Becky then you would be slaying instead of rotting here

Saw old photos of my dad he looked like Enrique Iglesias he always reminds me of how women use to flirt with him in his prime JBs would go out there way to give him their no. Prostitutes approaching him for sex he even gets more female attention than me at 50 than I do

My father was an incel virgin until late 20's, then found a very ugly and stupid woman. After they divorced, he hasn't found a new partner.

If your father wasn't a long-time incel, then you probably aren't a truecel.

But my father still mogs me, because he can occasionally get some meetings from online dating sites. I haven't ever been on a date, ever. I get rejected before that phase because of face, no car and driver's licence, no job.

And of course my mother, who never contributed economically, left my father. Because the migration changed the market and she could find a more handsome man.

Last edited:
My father is not Сhad, but he mogs me. Although he is bald.

Ai'

sounds like cope

Is your dad troopz? Or maybe DT? Lol

So....
Women having sex with chad doesn't mean they will have chad children?

Was your dad the Moroccan Imran Khan?