Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dad was doing the dishes while my mom was browsing Instagram

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
I went to kitchen to get something to eat and there he was, wearing an apron and doing the dishes. And my mom was in the living room, lying on the couch and giggling through Instagram memes.

WHAT A FUCKING PATHETIC CUCK. He should be setting an example for me by dominating his woman but instead he has chose to be a cuck who slaves for his wife.

And after he was done, she didn't even express any gratitude, not even a simple thank you. She just asked him to do another chore. Its fucking ridiculous. How can he just stand there listening to her ordering him around???

This is the unspoken truth. Every single non-Chad married man worships his wife and slaves for her because he knows that she can replace him in the blink of an eye.
AND I'D RATHER BE AN INCEL THAN MARRY A WHORE AND BECOME HER SLAVE.

do you look like you neighbor by any chance?

my dad is also a cuck tbh

I went to kitchen to get something to eat and there he was, wearing an apron and doing the dishes.
:feelswhat: What man puts an apron unironically? :feelshaha:

lol in my household mom does literally everything house related

Who is bringing home the paycheck? I wouldn't mind doing the chores if she is making significantly more money than me.

do you look like you neighbor by any chance?
I wish I looked like the Chad who lives in the neighborhood. But nope, I definitely look like him
my dad is also a cuck tbh
Brutal.
Based.
Who is bringing home the paycheck? I wouldn't mind doing the chores if she is making significantly more money than me.
My dad earns a little bit more than her.
And I don't care who earns more. Its a woman's job to do household chores. Men who do that are simps.

Last edited:
Bluepillers: 53
:soy::soy::soy:

Luckily my mom does all the cooking and cleaning and other house related stuff.

Blue pill me was raised watching movies like 'A river runs through it'. A christian man and his obedient wife raising kids.

Reality of the world is entirely otherwise.

Blue pill me was raised watching movies like 'A river runs through it'. A christian man and his obedient wife raising kids.

Soyciety's main goal is to bluepill non-Chads so that they buy into this crap and agree to slave for everyone. And these pathetic movies are prime examples of this brainwashing.

My Dad is a gigacuck as well.

My Mum hails from a thug family that are notorious in my area. They're all criminals. While my Dad is from a normal family.

My mom is dead. I'm sure my dad fucks hookers. He's rich.

This has nothing to do with being incel.

why cant women just be fucking women

This has nothing to do with being incel.
So you think everything that is written on this forum has to do with being an incel? JFL. I think you have never read any post other than the Must Read Content ones.

And as a matter of fact this has to do with being an incel. My dad is a beta man whose genes I inherited and became an incel.
There you go you retard.

So you think everything that is written on this forum has to do with being an incel? JFL. I think you have never read any post other than the Must Read Content ones.

And as a matter of fact this has to do with being an incel. My dad is a beta man whose genes I inherited and became an incel.
There you go you retard.

Keep blog posting like a faggot. "My dad is doing the dishes so that makes me an incel." Wahh wahh keep crying faggot.you're ignored.

Keep blog posting like a faggot. "My dad is doing the dishes so that makes me an incel." Wahh wahh keep crying faggot.you're ignored.
Like a give a fuck about worthless faggots like you.

No one even knows who you are you fucking worthless scum.

No one gives a single fuck about you. NO ONE FUCKING CARES.

Brutal

Ask your mom to help you in thugmaxing

She distanced herself from them, we moved off a rough estate when I was 3 and she ensured we got into the good schools. Otherwise I'd probably be a thug. I just Googled some of them and my younger cousin got 4 years for burglary a few years ago. His older brother I remember getting some girl pregnant when he was 13. Here I am in my 30s, never even seen a pair of tits.

why cant women just be fucking women
this is why ur inkwell sweaty - :soy:
:feelswhat: What man puts an apron unironically? :feelshaha:
i have done it during makiong some cakes
based thats how it should bne
Luckily my mom does all the cooking and cleaning and other house related stuff.
my mother does it but i end up redoing many of the chores cause she is dumb retard

Last edited:
a woman's natural place is below her man. not the other way round. fucking hell.

a woman's natural place is below her man. not the other way round. fucking hell.
too bad average (((man))) in 2020 is soy cucked to think othwerwise

brutal all cucks should get the firing squad

So frickin' what? He's being a good husband, letting his wife (your mother, ffs) relax a little while. What is the problem?

that still happens.Only if you are chad though.

Just asking, how tall is your dad and how tall is your mom? Because my theory is that if the husband is too short the wife would do everything to either embarrass or humiliate him

It's over if you're not pumping n' dumping

So frickin' what? He's being a good husband, letting his wife (your mother, ffs) relax a little while. What is the problem?
I think its a beta move to slave for your wife. Women should be the ones doing household chores, not men.

I think its a beta move to slave for your wife. Women should be the ones doing household chores, not men.
Dude, she's your wife, she's not some random bitch you have nothing to do with. And times are changing, dude. Men used to hunt for food, now there's supermarkets. If you want to hold on to ancient standards of living, then go out in the woods and hunt for your food rather than being a beta male who goes to the supermarket.

Good thing she doesn't boss you around too.

When I see how my mom talks to my dad, I understand guys that hit their wives... I don’t know how he didn’t left her already lmao

Call your dad a cuck

I went to kitchen to get something to eat and there he was, wearing an apron and doing the dishes. And my mom was in the living room, lying on the couch and giggling through Instagram memes.

WHAT A FUCKING PATHETIC CUCK. He should be setting an example for me by dominating his woman but instead he has chose to be a cuck who slaves for his wife.

And after he was done, she didn't even express any gratitude, not even a simple thank you. She just asked him to do another chore. Its fucking ridiculous. How can he just stand there listening to her ordering him around???

This is the unspoken truth. Every single non-Chad married man worships his wife and slaves for her because he knows that she can replace him in the blink of an eye.
AND I'D RATHER BE AN INCEL THAN MARRY A WHORE AND BECOME HER SLAVE.

He should better buy a dishwasher.