Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dads young life compared to mine

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
Quit school at 14 to start working building shit. Gets a girlfriend at 15.

Spends the next 20 years traveling, having tons of friends, visiting different countries, watching sports live, having new girls every year.

At 36, finally settling down with my mom who is then 22, having my brother, couple years later, having me and my 2 sisters.

My life:

High-school friendless, now college, still friendless, 22, no drivers licence, havent visited many countries, very little job experience. No girlfriend, kissless virgin, living in a house together with a 30 year old Chad who is fucking new women in their early 20s every weekend, getting to hear them party every friday and saturday.

My dad and I look very similar (when he was young), he is not better looking than me.

2019, the modern west, is such a great time period for men, isnt it?

My dad was a slayer as well. It's hard to hear the stories.

Yep, mine too, or well he had girlfriends and fuck buddies, and he wasnt even good looking. Times has changed, alot.

My dad literally has tattoo of a girl’s vagina on his back. And here i am. It’s OVER.

Who did this to us? The west is destroyed. The standards are sky high.

High-school friendless, now college, still friendless, 22, no drivers licence

It is over at this point. Every female will driver licence mogg you.

At 36, finally settling down with my mom who is then 22
this is the most brutally painful part, men are very seldom allowed this nowadays

My biggest wish is a time machine.

Incels existed back then too, my uncle was one, then on other side of the family my uncles wife had an affair with his best friend in 2000 and found out that one of his sons wasn't his son.

Yep, mine too, or well he had girlfriends and fuck buddies, and he wasnt even good looking. Times has changed, alot.
Yea fucking feminism has made it so foids only fuck top 10% of males.

this is the most brutally painful part, men are very seldom allowed this nowadays
tbh, i think that's a good thing. men and women are supposed to have kids when they are both under 30. (women are at their peak fertility and more likely to have successful pregnancy in their early 20). quality of sperm drastically decreases after the age of 35, and the older a male is, the higher is the possibility of his child having autism and lower iq. i think both men and women should be sterilized after the age of 30 to prevent autists from being born.

Incels existed back then too, if your father was taking all these foids into his harem it means that other men didn't get any.

tbh, i think that's a good thing. men and women are supposed to have kids when they are both under 30. (women are at their peak fertility and more likely to have successful pregnancy in their early 20). quality of sperm drastically decreases after the age of 35, and the older a male is, the higher is the possibility of his child having autism and lower iq. i think both men and women should be sterilized after the age of 30 to prevent autists from being born.
brutal, man, can't we get like +5 years or something?

Jesus Christ. My dad was 40 and mom was 35 when I was conceived; no wonder I'm a generalissimo autismo.

The older the male, the longer the children will live, actually. So thats quite interesting. And sperm dont decrease before 45 for a male.
Incels existed back then too, my uncle was one, then on other side of the family my uncles wife had an affair with his best friend in 2000 and found out that one of his sons wasn't his son.

Sure but they were way way less than now.

The older the male, the longer the children will live, actually. So thats quite interesting. And sperm dont decrease before 45 for a male.
it does.
There are also other things, like lower iq, increased risk of adhd, etc. Men and women after the age of 30 should not have children. After the age of 35, they should absolutely all be sterilized.

it does.
There are also other things, like lower iq, increased risk of adhd, etc. Men and women after the age of 30 should not have children. After the age of 35, they should absolutely all be sterilized.

"
Some previous studies had suggested that the decline doesn’t start until around five years later (Fertility and Sterility, doi.org/m85).

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/articl...rm-quality-decreases-at-age-35/#ixzz5zFxvL5JK "

So many studies saying its later. Having kids in your 30s is no problem for males IMO.

"
Some previous studies had suggested that the decline doesn’t start until around five years later (Fertility and Sterility, doi.org/m85).

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/articl...rm-quality-decreases-at-age-35/#ixzz5zFxvL5JK "

So many studies saying its later. Having kids in your 30s is no problem for males IMO.
the most recent studies show that the decline for males and females is around the age of 35. older studies showed that that age may be 40 for males, but more recent ones clearly pinpoint 35 as the cut-off.

the most recent studies show that the decline for males and females is around the age of 35. older studies showed that that age may be 40 for males, but more recent ones clearly pin-point 35 as the cut-off.

yeah I have to research this more, Im very suspicious of new studies, especially when it comes to males, the jews are controlling everything.
Also keep it mind that mens testosterone levels have fallen alot the last decades, along with sperm quality, that might be a factor aswell.

yeah I have to research this more, Im very suspicious of new studies, especially when it comes to males, the jews are controlling everything.
Also keep it mind that mens testosterone levels have fallen alot the last decades, along with sperm quality, that might be a factor aswell.
yeah, pls pm if you find anything interesting. from what i could find, newer studies simply examined more people. i didn't find anything suspicious or "jewish" about them.

my father was fucking my mother while im lonely loser