Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My daughter will be good at math

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Theres nothing more cool then girls being good at math

Im no expert at math but I find it fun tbh

I wish I could find a math whiz gf but there aare very few that exist and all of them are taken, but its so hot if a girl is good at math ngl

Unexpected post

1+1

are you cooming now?

them cooking well and them serving you is hotter

It turns me on when a girl likes math too.
I’m doing a geometry problem right now.

No cute mathematician waifu for your face

jfl
> women
>good at math

Is there anything more cucked than...

It turns me on when a girl likes math too.
I’m doing a geometry problem right now.
jfl
> women
>good at math

Its so sad that basically as soon as they start their period girls lose all interest in math and just become relationship obsessed Chad chasing whores

Seen it happen so many times with girls in my AP classes too, so many girls who used to take calc with me are useless rn

Imagine having a math gf and going to sleep with her and she tells you all tehse interesting facts or better yet if shes also employed in a mathy field she would share with you what shes working on, and even tho you dont understand it all its cool as fuck

Never gonna happen tho, girls like that are so rare, every girl with a math degree ends up working as an ambassador or a CTO for a tech corp which is basically just glorified HR

Its so sad that basically as soon as they start their period girls lose all interest in math and just become relationship obsessed Chad chasing whores

Seen it happen so many times with girls in my AP classes too, so many girls who used to take calc with me are useless rn

Imagine having a math gf and going to sleep with her and she tells you all tehse interesting facts or better yet if shes also employed in a mathy field she would share with you what shes working on, and even tho you dont understand it all its cool as fuck

Never gonna happen tho, girls like that are so rare, every girl with a math degree ends up working as an ambassador or a CTO for a tech corp which is basically just glorified HR
Its my dream to be stuck on a math problem with a real girl. Then we could work on it together and bounce ideas off each other.

I’m going to university for math this fall, so hopefully i get lucky

Its my dream to be stuck on a math problem with a real girl. Then we could work on it together and bounce ideas off each other.

I’m going to university for math this fall, so hopefully i get lucky

Fuck thats GOAT

I kind of struggled with some aspcects of my discrete math course and Id basically go to office hours every week and it was alwahys the same group of people, like all of us always had one or two problems that we couldnt get past

We had a couple girls who would show up regularly too and one would sometimes show up early like me and a couple other ppl and we would just discuss our progress and share ideas before the TA shows up

It was legit so much fun

But she was probably taken and a massive whore, plus she wasnt white and Im caucasian so I didnt wanna make a move cause I just couldnt see us back then

I hope you get a gf whos a math major and are able to do your HW with her, its so cool

I missed out, its fucking over for me, I have to settle for a GED single mother now

Last edited:
Theres nothing more cool then girls being good at math
JH

she will be good at sucking dick, imagine having a daughter