Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My day is ruined

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
So I went to the gym as usual, Ive been going for about 5 months like 3 times a week at the beggining I was going 5 but that was too much because I need sleep and I go in the mornings, although I only recently started benching I was using the normal 20-25kg bar to train my form for heavier weights. Usually 3 sets of 12. Today I decided Ill put 5kg on both sides. Absolute ragefuel I was only able to do like 5 reps even though I thought I could do way more since I saw women do this amount. After that I went to hammer strenght and I was completely demotivated for the rest of my workout. The only thing I have going for me is being a heightmogger it seems but the damn long double jointed arms. Now I have to go to school and I haven't done my homework I had a week off to do it and it's raining.
20200224 091112

The path of the gymcel is long and often demoralizing
Stay in there OP.

mogs me, im still rotting in bed lol

Breh stop fucking around and put in some effort

my disappointment is immeasurable

How old are you OP?

more meat and eggs? idk

You need some more protein.

Ofcourse but not everyday
IMO that might be it
I used to think I eat enough quality meat (beef, pork, fish) until I realised that I actually have it like 1-2 times per week, maybe one more serving on the weekend. Things got better for me when I upped that a little, still not eating meat everyday but most days, at least for a while.