Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My day so far today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Went to eat lunch at a Mexican restaurant similar to Chipotle. Saw two guys that completely mogged me with ugly foids that I wouldn’t want to fuck. Tbh one I would pass, the other I would fuck but could never have any feelings for her.

Then went to the gym to gymcel. Had a nice workout but there was a young Stacy with a perfect ass torturing me. Got a boner staring at it. Then was close to the street with the hookers so I drove down. Saw several. One I turned my head and made eye contact like I was gonna pick her up so she stopped and turned around waiting for me to come back to her but I didn’t. Then saw the black one that offered me sex last week. Then saw the one Latina one that is by farr the hottest in the area. She doesn’t even walk up and down the street like the others, she just stands on her corner. Then went home, enough suicide fuel for one day.

Where u live with hookers in it