Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My deep thoughts.

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
Sup bro's,
Another terrible day but since all the days are pretty much exactly the same it doesnt really matter much anymore.

What's even the point of existing?
I feel totally invisible, nobody cares about how I feel or who I am.
My opinion is irrelevant to everyone, atleast to most.

Who am I? A nobody, just another speck in the crowd of millions.
I feel so terrible yet it feels worse that people I know will never know how terrible I actually feel.
How these "jokes" they made about me actually scarred me for life.

I am truly deeply depressed, not just because of the blackpill or my subhuman appearance but multiple other things aswell.
JFL at normies who think they know anything about depression....

But here I am and I know this will never change, I will feel like shit for the rest of my life and when I finally die nobody will remember me.
Whats the point? Nothing.

tenor.gif

@needsolution he didnt replyied to us :feelstrash: :cryfeels:

This is a brutal life. Nothing we can do to change it

i think i drowned in this depth

Damn, I was expecting something like "It's over for many men, man" but you managed to convey similar sentiments except in a genuine, sad manner. :feelsbadman:

What friends who? :feelstrash:
@Damo the incel is ur new friend and u left me, i see u fakefriend, u did same as others, just throw me away like trash :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

@Damo the incel is ur new friend and u left me, i see u fakefriend, u did same as others, just throw me away like trash :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Oh no pls untag him i dont want him to reply to this check ur pms :feelstrash: :feelsseriously:

You matter here.

Because you posted little. Your stars are blue

I know, but I have a higher postcount on looksmax.
I dont have the motivation to postmax again.
I wish there was a reaction system here too but I can understand why people dont want it.

I know, but I have a higher postcount on looksmax.
I dont have the motivation to postmax again.
I wish there was a reaction system here too but I can understand why people dont want it.
Looksmax . so you are chad. Looksmax is gay club. It has nothing to do with incels.