Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My deepest desire is for earth/humanity to get annihilated by an unstoppable force.

VST

VST

Banned
-
Imagine how comfy it would be if everyone on earth was about to get annihilated by an unstoppable force, something like a massive meteor or some extraterrestrial species that is too technologically advanced for us to stand any chance, or even the singularity. All of those concepts just seem so extremely comfy to me, we would finally witness normies becoming helpless, it would completely break them and their mentality that "everything is in their control" they would finally experience the helplessness we experience on an everyday basis, they'd become irreversibly broken knowing that there will be nothing waiting for them in the future.
The world would finally become truly equal moments before annihilation.

Unfortunately none of that will happen, but a man can dream...

Same. I think about this every day. Not out of envy though. I just think humanity is degenerate scum and needs to be exterminated.

Last edited:
There would be chaoes. It's hard to imagine it, but most people (apart from maybe those that strongly believe in an afterlife) would do some unspeakable things if they knew for sure their time on earth is up. I'd imagine people would try drugs, rape and do whatever they can for pleasure before they inevitably die.

i would love if that happens.... elites would find someway to prevent it..

i would love if that happens.... elites would find someway to prevent it..
When annihilation comes, the elites will be utterly powerless to stop it. They will be cast into a lake of fire. Only those who accept Christ and love God with all their mind, body, and souls will be saved. Not because of anything we did, because as Ithelthe said all humanity is degenerate and we only deserve annihiliation, but because we believed and our belief manifested itself through our works we can be saved through Christ.

Last edited:
When annihilation comes, the elites will be utterly powerless to stop it. They will be cast into a lake of fire. Only those who accept Christ and love God with all their mind, body, and souls will be saved. Not because of anything we did, because as Ithelthe said all humanity is degenerate and we only deserve annihiliation, but because we believed and our belief manifested itself through our works.
As much as I like you spreading the Christpill I will say the Lake of Fire is a wildly misunderstood concept and it is not in anyone's future. Why? Because it already happened.

As much as I like you spreading the Christpill I will say the Lake of Fire is a wildly misunderstood concept and it is not in anyone's future. Why? Because it already happened.

I appreciate it. I am interested in your perspective if you are willing to share more? I noticed your other post on my White Pill thread about the roasties.

I appreciate it. I am interested in your perspective if you are willing to share more? I noticed your other post on my White Pill thread about the roasties.
The entire Book of Revelation was already fulfilled. The book is about the destruction of Israel, not the end of the world. There are many times John writes about the IMMINENCY of the prophecy in Revelation. Literally the first verse in the book says these things "will soon come to pass".

Why was Israel destroyed? Because Israel had become extremely evil under the Old Covenant, and was even likened to Sodom and Gomorrah (Matthew 10:15). If you are familiar with the Holy Bible, then you know the Pharisees had always found loopholes in the Mosaic Law do that they were able to do all sorts of evil while still technically following the rules. That's why the Old Covenant passed away in favor of the New Covenant, which is acceptance of Jesus into your heart (Jesus fulfilled the law and set an example of everyone of how to TRULY follow the law).

So we look at Revelation 20:10. I'm not exactly sure who the beast and the false prophet are, but one of them is Israel (Remember, Israel was repeatedly cited as evil and treacherous by Jesus). The Lake of Fire was the destruction Israel faced at the hand of the Romans in 70 AD. Jerusalem was literally up in flames according to Josephus, and according to Josephus, over 1 million people died, which is a lot for back then. "Tormented day and night forever and ever" is actually a phrase (Incorrectly translated, BTW) representing TOTALITY, not ETERNITY. Compare this to the Old Testament prophecy found in Isaiah 34:10. Its almost the same exact phrase (NT writers often quoted OT writers) about the destruction of Edom. Is Edom still burning today? No. TOTALITY, not eternity. Jerusalem was TOTALLY destroyed, not one stone was left on top of another (Matthew 24:2).

This is why Jesus let the adulteress go, btw. The Pharisees who wanted to stone her were evil themselves, so it would not make sense to try to maintain order with them when they were already running a corrupt society. Anyone who found loopholes in God's Law would not accept Jesus (Who fulfilled the Law) into their hearts, and therefore would not "flee to the mountains" to escape the incoming destruction as Jesus had commanded (Matthew 24:16). The evil people and evil society were about to be destroyed anyway, it would to make sense to try to uphold their evil ways.

Ill answer any other questions if yoy have them as i find this stuff very interesting

Last edited:
i just want to be left alone and ldar peacefully obtaining as much knowledge as possible, that's all.

I'm with you, humanity is a parasite.

Imagine how comfy it would be if everyone on earth was about to get annihilated by an unstoppable force, something like a massive meteor or some extraterrestrial species that is too technologically advanced for us to stand any chance, or even the singularity. All of those concepts just seem so extremely comfy to me, we would finally witness normies becoming helpless, it would completely break them and their mentality that "everything is in their control" they would finally experience the helplessness we experience on an everyday basis, they'd become irreversibly broken knowing that there will be nothing waiting for them in the future.
The world would finally become truly equal moments before annihilation.

Unfortunately none of that will happen, but a man can dream...

I think in a way I understand how mass shooters probably felt based on your words in this post. They didn't just witness an unstoppable force, THEY BECAME THAT UNSTOPPABLE FORCE, and experienced its carnage and the annihilation of normies in full on first person view mode lol.

They must have felt amazing when they did it, felt shitty afterwards though because in my opinion killing a few normies isn't enough, If I can secure a score of at least 1 million I'll consider that plan, anything less is a waste of time, I want a highscore so high nobody even wants to beat it beacuse they want to just marvel at it, they'll think "what's the point".

The entire Book of Revelation was already fulfilled. The book is about the destruction of Israel, not the end of the world. There are many times John writes about the IMMINENCY of the prophecy in Revelation. Literally the first verse in the book says these things "will soon come to pass".

Why was Israel destroyed? Because Israel had become extremely evil under the Old Covenant, and was even likened to Sodom and Gomorrah (Matthew 10:15). If you are familiar with the Holy Bible, then you know the Pharisees had always found loopholes in the Mosaic Law do that they were able to do all sorts of evil while still technically following the rules. That's why the Old Covenant passed away in favor of the New Covenant, which is acceptance of Jesus into your heart (Jesus fulfilled the law and set an example of everyone of how to TRULY follow the law).

So we look at Revelation 20:10. I'm not exactly sure who the beast and the false prophet are, but one of them is Israel (Remember, Israel was repeatedly cited as evil and treacherous by Jesus). The Lake of Fire was the destruction Israel faced at the hand of the Romans in 70 AD. Jerusalem was literally up in flames according to Josephus, and according to Josephus, over 1 million people died, which is a lot for back then. "Tormented day and night forever and ever" is actually a phrase (Incorrectly translated, BTW) representing TOTALITY, not ETERNITY. Compare this to the Old Testament prophecy found in Isaiah 34:10. Its almost the same exact phrase (NT writers often quoted OT writers) about the destruction of Edom. Is Edom still burning today? No. TOTALITY, not eternity. Jerusalem was TOTALLY destroyed, not one stone was left on top of another (Matthew 24:2).

This is why Jesus let the adulteress go, btw. The Pharisees who wanted to stone her were evil themselves, so it would not make sense to try to maintain order with them when they were already running a corrupt society. Anyone who found loopholes in God's Law would not accept Jesus (Who fulfilled the Law) into their hearts, and therefore would not "flee to the mountains" to escape the incoming destruction as Jesus had commanded (Matthew 24:16). The evil people and evil society were about to be destroyed anyway, it would to make sense to try to uphold their evil ways.

Ill answer any other questions if yoy have them as i find this stuff very interesting
That is pretty interesting! I have never heard of it put that way before. I'll have to do some research into this for myself. What are your views on the Tribulation/Rapture/Second Coming?

I’d be sad, since I wouldn’t rise as a dictator and inflict horrifying brutality onto my people.

im ready to die. i accepted my sins

I really hope Israel burns to the fucking ground.

Agreed. Asteroid strike + alien hive mind invasion + megaquake + ww3, guaranteed extinction.

Yes, meteor strike or global nuclear destruction of all lifeforms on this floating mud rock.

And you will just die sad and miserable while chad is overdoesed on happiness

And you will just die sad and miserable while chad is overdoesed on happiness
The helplessness of the situation would kill most normies mentally so that wouldn't be a problem.

The helplessness of the situation would kill most normies mentally so that wouldn't be a problem.
It doesn't mater. What matters is what you did when you were alive.

That is pretty interesting! I have never heard of it put that way before. I'll have to do some research into this for myself. What are your views on the Tribulation/Rapture/Second Coming?
@VST Israel already did burn to the ground! The Jews are no longer God's chosen people. Only those who accept Christ are!

Tribulation/Rapture/Second Coming already happened. What people don't understand is that Jesus was preaching to crowds about events that would happen to THEM. All the letters written to apostles were written to THEM. For example, when Paul penned Romans, that was meant to be read by the Romans about things they would experience. Why would he write to Romans about things that would happen thousands of years later? The Bible isn't one piece, it is a compilation of letters written to churches and peoples.

The Tribulation referred to the period of time when Jerusalem was under siege by Rome. Matthew 24:21 says that the tribulation would be so bad that the world would NEVER AGAIN SEE ANYTHING LIKE IT. How can this be referring to the literal end if the world if Jesus himself said the world would continue on but never see such horrors?

The Second Coming refers to the destruction of Jerusalem was well. The Second Coming was the SPIRITUAL return of Jesus when he would "put all enemies under his feet" by destroying the apostate Jews. In Matthew 24, Jesus said "truly I tell you, some of you standing here will not taste death until you the the coming of the Son of Man and his kingdom". The words were spoken to a group of people 2000+ years aho who have obviously since died. The Kingdom of God/Heaven is ON EARTH. Previously the Jews in Israel were considered God's holy people living in God's holy land. Now anyone who accepts Jesus is considered to make up the Kingdom of Heaven, which is what Jesus told the Pharisees "the Kingdom will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce it's fruit". The Heaven we go to after death IS NOT the same as the "Kingdom of Heaven".

The Rapture is a tough one that I am doing further research on. It may be referring to what happens after death, or it may be referring to a spiritual renewal within. The idea of a rapture comes from verses about "meeting up in the clouds" and "one person disappearing and the other remaining", but this is symbolic language. Remember, Jesus spoke in parables more often than he spoke literally. He said he did this because the Pharisees were too cold-hearted to understand him if he spoke literally.

So the Kingdom of Heaven is here in earth. It is a spiritual kingdom consisting of God's new chosen people. Revelation either 21 or 22 tells us that the heaven and earth would pass away and the God would dwell with his people. What people don't realize is that "Heaven and earth" was symbolic for God's covenant with man, and this refers to the passing away of the Old Covenant. I know there are a few verses to prove this but I can't find them since I'm on mobile. And God's dwelling with man is a SPIRITUAL thing. God was said to "dwell in Solomon's kingdom". Was God literally walking around there? No, he was there in spirit. Paul tells us that our bodies are "a temple for God" (1 Corinthians 6). Why? Because anyone who accepts Jesus has the HOLY SPIRIT, aka GOD'S SPIRIT, dwelling within them.

@VST Israel already did burn to the ground! The Jews are no longer God's chosen people. Only those who accept Christ are!

Tribulation/Rapture/Second Coming already happened. What people don't understand is that Jesus was preaching to crowds about events that would happen to THEM. All the letters written to apostles were written to THEM. For example, when Paul penned Romans, that was meant to be read by the Romans about things they would experience. Why would he write to Romans about things that would happen thousands of years later? The Bible isn't one piece, it is a compilation of letters written to churches and peoples.

The Tribulation referred to the period of time when Jerusalem was under siege by Rome. Matthew 24:21 says that the tribulation would be so bad that the world would NEVER AGAIN SEE ANYTHING LIKE IT. How can this be referring to the literal end if the world if Jesus himself said the world would continue on but never see such horrors?

The Second Coming refers to the destruction of Jerusalem was well. The Second Coming was the SPIRITUAL return of Jesus when he would "put all enemies under his feet" by destroying the apostate Jews. In Matthew 24, Jesus said "truly I tell you, some of you standing here will not taste death until you the the coming of the Son of Man and his kingdom". The words were spoken to a group of people 2000+ years aho who have obviously since died. The Kingdom of God/Heaven is ON EARTH. Previously the Jews in Israel were considered God's holy people living in God's holy land. Now anyone who accepts Jesus is considered to make up the Kingdom of Heaven, which is what Jesus told the Pharisees "the Kingdom will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce it's fruit". The Heaven we go to after death IS NOT the same as the "Kingdom of Heaven".

The Rapture is a tough one that I am doing further research on. It may be referring to what happens after death, or it may be referring to a spiritual renewal within. The idea of a rapture comes from verses about "meeting up in the clouds" and "one person disappearing and the other remaining", but this is symbolic language. Remember, Jesus spoke in parables more often than he spoke literally. He said he did this because the Pharisees were too cold-hearted to understand him if he spoke literally.

So the Kingdom of Heaven is here in earth. It is a spiritual kingdom consisting of God's new chosen people. Revelation either 21 or 22 tells us that the heaven and earth would pass away and the God would dwell with his people. What people don't realize is that "Heaven and earth" was symbolic for God's covenant with man, and this refers to the passing away of the Old Covenant. I know there are a few verses to prove this but I can't find them since I'm on mobile. And God's dwelling with man is a SPIRITUAL thing. God was said to "dwell in Solomon's kingdom". Was God literally walking around there? No, he was there in spirit. Paul tells us that our bodies are "a temple for God" (1 Corinthians 6). Why? Because anyone who accepts Jesus has the HOLY SPIRIT, aka GOD'S SPIRIT, dwelling within them.

That all actually makes a lot of sense when you hear it put that way. So the geographic "boundaries" of the Kingdom of Heaven are being filled with degenerates and unbelievers while the armies of the world appear to be mobilizing against us. Does this refer to Satan's attempt to destroy the Kingdom after the 1,000 years? I guess I am just wondering what the bible says is going to happen next in your eyes?

That all actually makes a lot of sense when you hear it put that way. So the geographic "boundaries" of the Kingdom of Heaven are being filled with degenerates and unbelievers while the armies of the world appear to be mobilizing against us. Does this refer to Satan's attempt to destroy the Kingdom after the 1,000 years? I guess I am just wondering what the bible says is going to happen next in your eyes?
I'm not sure what the loosening of Satan refers to but I can more research into it.