Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My diagnosis from my therapist.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I have bipolar type 2 which I inherited from my dad and depression, possibly caused by my bipolar. It explains how I can go from numb to frothing anger over nothing.

Last edited:
Bipolar type 1 or 2?

And depression? Isn't bipolar a type of depression in itself?

here's the actual diagnosis: not Chad

It's a larp. Just like when he walked in on 3 gangbangs, had 3 family members commit suicide within a month, and commited suicide himself but then the gun jammed. He probably think if he says he's bipolar he'll sound cool, he doesn't even know what it is.

It's a larp. Just like when he walked in on 3 gangbangs, had 3 family members commit suicide within a month, and commited suicide himself but then the gun jammed. He probably think if he says he's bipolar he'll sound cool, he doesn't even know what it is.
41AEAAF4 CC03 464D B092 2352CC8B4B78

It's real. And I do know what it is, I don't know why you waste your time going onto all of my threads specifically to say stuff like this.
Bipolar type 1 or 2?
It can be. They think it contributes to my depression.

Last edited:
Tfw this forum already said verbatim that you had both of these

Bipolar is a chad disease. I'm convinced truecels cannot experience mania or hypomania. Unless maybe they do some hardcore drugs but that doesn't count.

Bipolar is a chad disease. I'm convinced truecels cannot experience mania or hypomania. Unless maybe they do some hardcore drugs but that doesn't count.
It's mostly depression based but I do get into rage modes where it feels like my brains on fire.

It's mostly depression based but I do get into rage modes where it feels like my brains on fire.
Your doctors a moron then. Mania entails some element of euphoria, which any blackpilled person knows can only be socially constructed. Tell your shrink I said he's an idiot.

just run away from society you faggot I never say rude things on here but just leave bro.
Your doctors a moron then. Mania entails some element of euphoria, which any blackpilled person knows can only be socially constructed. Tell your shrink I said he's an idiot.
It's because hes larping Im starting to doubt if hes even 15

just run away from society you faggot I never say rude things on here but just leave bro.

It's because hes larping Im starting to doubt if hes even 15
15 who? The OP? Wtf

another attention whore
previous one was @Personalityinkwell

Holy shit guys I watched a 33 person gangbang IN MY CLASSROOM?!?!? VGH BLACKPILLED AGAIN... I TRIED TO SHOOT MYSELF WITH A 50BMG SUPER GAZOOMER PISTOL AND IT JAMMED...OH MY GOD MY ENTIRE LINEAGE HAS PACREATIC CANCER OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDD this is the average johnwickcell larp

When'd they say that? The closest diagnosis they've given me is a severe case of larp. I know @GoffSystemQB said I could have BPD.
I can’t find them atm but i’ve seen people say you have bipolar and depression several times

A therapist who wanted to really help ya would actually go out in public with you or try to find things in common with you. If they don’t then they don’t really want to help ya

A therapist who wanted to really help ya would actually go out in public with you or try to find things in common with you. If they don’t then they don’t really want to help ya

When talking to her did you use the term incel?

When talking to her did you use the term incel?
The therapist is a guy. And no I didn't. I'm open about my problems with attracting girls but I wouldn't be stupid and say incel specificaly.

How do people usually cure bipolar disorder?

Idk what that is but sounds pretty bad