Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My DNA test has taught me im ACTUALLY asian

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
IF ANYBODY CALLS ME WHITE YOURE GOING TO JAIL BUDDY. DONT MISRACE ME

I'm just glad I can call myself ethnic now.

Mogs me.

According to the one drop rule we're both nonwhite though.

I am truly the last German.

What did you use to test?

only applies with african admixture

OP is safe ur not, sorry bro
I don't think hardcore white nationalists are ok with native admixture. They may be more ok with it than with African admixture, I concede, but not really ok.

I'm also literally a neanderthal

Fakecel, mogs me sand nigger ancestry.

Whitemogs me to oblivion still :reeeeee:

Are French and German people short? I've seen those Dutch and Belgian people and they are tall like the Norwegians and Danish.
Idk about french. But Germans are tall.
I just got unlucky i guess

Im 5'5 and autistic
You aren't faking your Asian genes at least.
I was always too afraid of doing that dna test since they'll sell your genetic data to insurance and all sorts of other companies so they can pre-reject you for insurance/employment/etc.

Idk about french. But Germans are tall.
I just got unlucky i guess
You could probably grow some more until mid-20s. I've did some work with autistic youth while I was doing a course at an infamous Toronto university, and the youth seemed to have delayed puberty. There was only one autistic male who was very retarded, but he was as large as a bear at age 15.

But if you're past 30, it's over in terms of growth spurts.

You could probably grow some more until mid-20s. I've did some work with autistic youth while I was doing a course at an infamous Toronto university, and the youth seemed to have delayed puberty. There was only one autistic male who was very retarded, but he was as large as a bear at age 15.

But if you're past 30, it's over in terms of growth spurts.
Im 24 and havent grow a millimeter since i was 17 and my growth plates are closed.

Im 24 and havent grow a millimeter since i was 17 and my growth plates are closed.
Time to book a flight to Mexico or some remote island where people don't consume GMO or hormone-laden meats to reach 6ft tall by age 12.

Time to book a flight to Mexico or some remote island where people don't consume GMO or hormone-laden meats to reach 6ft tall by age 12.
Tbh SEA is likely my only option. But i cant move to another country or ill lose my disability benefits

never gotten a dna test done myself

What was your reasoning for getting one?
Well I've always been very curious about my ancestry.

The company also offers health reports... and well. I'll likely get Alzheimer's. But besides that yeah it's really cool stuff to learn imho

been thinking of taking a DNA test just out of curiosity tbh

These ancestry tests are just another way to have the government track you. In the future you will be able to get convicted of a crime because they somehow found your DNA on the crime scene.

You aren't even immune if you refuse to take one of these tests. They just need someone genetically similar to you. They will find out who you are even if a cousin you never knew took one of these stupid DNA tests. We are in the beginnings of the dystopian surveillance state. Wake up, sheeple.

These ancestry tests are just another way to have the government track you. In the future you will be able to get convicted of a crime because they somehow found your DNA on the crime scene.

You aren't even immune if you refuse to take one of these tests. They just need someone genetically similar to you. They will find out who you are even if a cousin you never knew took one of these stupid DNA tests. We are in the beginnings of the dystopian surveillance state. Wake up, sheeple.
Good thing I'm not s criminal?

@NEETAndTidy you fell for the TRAP boyo. Now they'll have easier methods of cloning you and doing fucked up things to you.
Remember, NEVER give ANYONE your blood, hair, DNA, saliva or ANYTHING like that. It's bad enough that we HAVE to do blood testing sometimes, so don't give them anymore ammunition

@NEETAndTidy you fell for the TRAP boyo. Now they'll have easier methods of cloning you and doing fucked up things to you.
Remember, NEVER give ANYONE your blood, hair, DNA, saliva or ANYTHING like that. It's bad enough that we HAVE to do blood testing sometimes, so don't give them anymore ammunition
They have everything you could possibly worry about.

Holy shit bro, yakut is turkish.