Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My DNA test has taught me im ACTUALLY asian

hitlers and napoleons me

I will never take this test for the simple reason that they don't separate German and French. reeeeeee how dare they

So you're white, hence fakecel GTFO

These ancestry tests are just another way to have the government track you. In the future you will be able to get convicted of a crime because they somehow found your DNA on the crime scene.

You aren't even immune if you refuse to take one of these tests. They just need someone genetically similar to you. They will find out who you are even if a cousin you never knew took one of these stupid DNA tests. We are in the beginnings of the dystopian surveillance state. Wake up, sheeple.

Gigacope

They got samples of your DNA the day you were born. Just lol at thinking they need Ancestry tests to get that out of you, they can get that from you when ever they want.
I mean I dont leave my house. So.

It's within their power, if they really want to fuck you up and ruin you, they can do it.

Last edited:
Who cam be proud of being etnic

Nah you're mostly,big percentage European.not asian bro

Any 100 percent curry here , I have 18 percent east asian ancestory and I live in India.

So @NEETAndTidy you're a ricecel now?

Your native american now

Tbh SEA is likely my only option. But i cant move to another country or ill lose my disability benefits
NEETcels living in Cuntario could stay in a foreign country for up to 30 days without affecting disability benefits. Check your area's laws. Even a registered sex offender who was guilty of molesting children petition their "rights" to travel to visit relatives or funerals.
BTW isn't freedom of movement a constitutional right?

NEETcels living in Cuntario could stay in a foreign country for up to 30 days without affecting disability benefits. Check your area's laws. Even a registered sex offender who was guilty of molesting children petition their "rights" to travel to visit relatives or funerals.
BTW isn't freedom of movement a constitutional right?
I could visit those places. But couldnt actually live there. And seeing how little money I earn international travel everytime I want pussy isnt an option.

“European women love exotic men sonny.” :feelskek:
... and then go for brown haired/dark haired chads/tanned chads:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
What about NorthAfrican?
well, the closer to the sahara you are, the more nignog mixture you will have, so you are black according to one drop rule

if you are pure north african(a berber without any black ancestry), I think it would not count
I don't think hardcore white nationalists are ok with native admixture. They may be more ok with it than with African admixture, I concede, but not really ok.
only those who adhere to christian identity or more extreme wont tolerate it, but I think that as long as it is not noticable you are good(ur not good cuz u have north african and sub saharan admixture)

Why would you ever give your DNA to any of those sites? They will store it forever and give it to anyone who asks.

Why would you ever give your DNA to any of those sites? They will store it forever and give it to anyone who asks.
The hospital you were born in has your DNA. You know that, right?

Agreed. I get really upset over how little privacy there is left in this world.
The government has your DNA from day 1.

The low IQ people in this thread not knowing that is shocking

I could visit those places. But couldnt actually live there. And seeing how little money I earn international travel everytime I want pussy isnt an option.
Go #Cuba Dave and only spend once a year or a rare occasion to experience life. Cuba Dave was a love tourist who was kidnapped in Costa Rica and sent to prison under the orders of an Americunt.

Go to Yakutia now

I don't understand , there's say that you are 99,8 european and 0,2 asian. So why you say you are asian?

Asian DNA is incredibly dominant. 0.2% doesn´t sound like much but it is.

Asian DNA is incredibly dominant. 0.2% doesn´t sound like much but it is.
it is like nothing compared to this much european percentage

I also did a DNA test recently with MyHeritage, I'm allowed to say the N word now (officially).

I don't think hardcore white nationalists are ok with native admixture. They may be more ok with it than with African admixture, I concede, but not really ok.

Hardcore white nationalists think that all of the genetic testing companies are Jewish conspiracies, because by the so-called "one drop rule" there is essentially no such thing as a white person. I am uber white; naturally sun bleached blond hair (when I had it) and blue eyes --- I can tan somewhat (to a quite light-brown-white at the most --- similar to the avatar of the poster above me) but skewing toward the paler side of things, and white as a sheet without sun exposure --- and I still have traces of African DNA in me. By the "one drop" philosophy I am a black person, but to anyone who saw me (especially when I had hair) I am about as Aryan as can be.

Last edited:
JFL 23andme I bought one of those to get my DNA tested and the test failed twice, ended up getting a refund. Now I can't see how much ethnic I got in me.

Hardcore white nationalists think that all of the genetic testing companies are Jewish conspiracies, because by the so-called "one drop rule" there is essentially no such thing as a white person. I am uber white; naturally sun bleached blond hair (when I had it) and blue eyes --- I can tan somewhat (to a quite light-brown-white at the most --- similar to the avatar of the poster above me) but skewing toward the paler side of things, and white as a sheet without sun exposure --- and I still have traces of African DNA in me. By the "one drop" philosophy I am a black person, but to anyone who saw me (especially when I had hair) I am about as Aryan as can be.
Cope. DNA, not phenotype or cultural affiliation dictates your identity. Last time I checked Jeremy Meeks had blue eyes, but that does not make him white.

JFL 23andme I bought one of those to get my DNA tested and the test failed twice, ended up getting a refund. Now I can't see how much ethnic I got in me.
You probably did it improperly.

Worked first time for me.

You probably did it improperly.

Worked first time for me.

Nah I was meticulous and followed the instructions to the letter but still got the same "Not enough DNA found in your sample to get results from" message or something along those lines. I guess my saliva is incel like me and isn't good enough to get results.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back