Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My doctor/therapist thinks we're creepy, essentially.

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
We were having small talk or whatever the other day and the Joker movie came up, I asked her if shes seen it yet and she said she had, she stated that the Joker was really creepy, his behavior. I took that as a subtle shot and hint at myself since I lack social skills and I'm a lost cause just like him. Maybe she's saying I'm creepy as fuck too Even therapists judge us.

If you're reading this, I was slightly offended and don't mind seeing someone else :)

You should stick your finger up her skirt next time.

your therapist is a female, you should see someone else

Fuck your doctor/therapist both literally and insultingly. Why even go to her? Why talk to a WOMAN?

Fuck your doctor/therapist both literally and insultingly. Why even go to her? Why talk to a WOMAN?
Some people on NEETbux have to see these "people" or their bux will go away. It seems really annoying but not nearly as bad as wagecucking.

Some people on NEETbux have to see these "people" or their bux will go away. It seems really annoying but not nearly as bad as wagecucking.
Oh wow. You gotta make sacrifices, I guess.

go back to her while wearing a joker mask and start behaving like him give the cunt something to really worry about. then follow her on social media and send her messages asking her to be your friend.

go back to her while wearing a joker mask and start behaving like him give the cunt something to really worry about. then follow her on social media and send her messages asking her to be your friend.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
They assigned me this cunt. Otherwise I can't get NEETBUX and I'll be homeless all over again
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

go in there in talk to her about random shit daily ask her about dating and shit like that get some advice from a normie

Next time you see her just start laughing uncontrollably like Joker.

When something you do is "Creepy" it means you do not have enough Chadness to do it.

Its a foid, what the fuck did you expect? Set yourself up for failure if you think that she should be able to understand how your life actually looks like, youre trapped in the darkest dungeon of doom for high level players and shes only ever been on tutorial island, its impossible for her to understand the games other mechaniques outside of the basics, only can witness reality through her very slim lense, she probably thinks youre just making it all up.
Otherwise, its not like you can learn empathy willfully in school or anything, have to be born with a natural disposition for it, have yet to meet a foid that gives that impression to me, or you attain it through brutal life lessons, again, not something for foids.

They assigned me this cunt. Otherwise I can't get NEETBUX and I'll be homeless all over again

Holy shit, Im sorry boyo, try to get a different person anyway, and if it doesnt work stick in there somehow, still much better than homelessnes. Else try to make it into a joke for you, so she wants you to see someone else, will probably be oblivious to any blackpilled joke you make though, wouldnt get it.

>going to a therapist
>A FEMALE THERAPIST
:lul:

>Woman therapist :feelsseriously:
Someone get the blackwater injections, he can't swallow the pills

Imagine going to a therapist. Imagine going to a toilet therapist.

JFL

Too lazy to quote. But I have to comply and see this cunt otherwise I'll be homeless.
Wagecels or whatever u call them. You still have some dignity working for your money.

Last edited:
Going to a female therapist is like going to a doctor who keeps the cure to your illness locked in a cabinet and puts you through all sorts of ineffectual remedies but will never, ever give you the one thing that would instantly take care of the problem.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

go in there in talk to her about random shit daily ask her about dating and shit like that get some advice from a normie

She's happily married

Exactly bro thank u. Appreciate u

I wanna use this last "bump" to say, be nice to your follow incels. We have it hard enough as it is. Stop bullying each other u fagots. I see yall.

Foid therapists are like Jewish football players, they are both fucking shit at their profession because they were born with the wrong qualities

I wanna use this last "bump" to say, be nice to your follow incels. We have it hard enough as it is. Stop bullying each other u fagots. I see yall.
If you want a hugbox, look for another place.

Ikr this is one of the reasons why I miss braincels. You could tell we were struggling and on the same boat. In comparison this forum is just bullying and anime idiots jfl like the "hugbox" guy above :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

I talked to a therapist once when I was younger when I was forcefully administrated into a psych ward by police, when I told the therapist about my feelings of anger,depression,resentment and sadness I was met with one of the most disgusted faces I've ever seen in my life, it was almost the face of contempt and animosity, the face of the therapist is actually quite hard to describe because I was shocked in the moment but my heart instantly broke then and there, here is someone who is suppose to be understanding despite their own beliefs and help guide you to a more stable mental state, but all I was met with was more judgement and stigmatization. I sat there and listened to this faggot spout more bluepilled bullshit at me, I talked to one more therapist after that but despite being young I realized none of these people understood, not a single one, and neither do they want to, they couldn't give a fuck. At the end of the day they are just another cog in this fucked system trying to pay their bills. They didn't even listen to what I had to say, they just sent me to a doctor and they tried to put me on anti-depressants and ad-hd medications, I didn't want meds I just wanted someone to listen. I told my parents that I didn't want to go to therapy anymore because I didn't want them spending money on these pieces of shit. I pity every single one of you going to therapy, I can't believe some of you bros still waste money on that shit.

Just lol @ visiting a therapist

Alcohol will give you better "therapy" than any (((therapist))) can.

your doctor/therapist is a whore and u a cuck for paying her

bad personality fren

LOL@ foid therapists.

Bigger issue is therapy at all...their motivation is to simply tell you enough to have you come back. That is how they get paid. To be honest unless something is really wrong like you a schizo, you are better off gymcelling or finding some copes. You'll be happier and she won't get paid.

Cliffs: foids are a awalt meme, you think being a therapist would change that?

I find it fascinating that nornies love this movie because they think he's unrelatable, and we love this movie because he is relatable.

I'm not even being bitter or exaggerating here...all women are instinctively devious and have no empathy for men's problems. They only pretend that they do in some cases for either money or to attach themselves to a man they want.

Telling me your problems makes me feel sorry for you and empathise the same as it likely would a lot of men because we have all experienced this hell to some degree or another but telling a woman about these problems is about as useful as asking Stephen Hawkins for dancing lessons.

I feel having a foid therapist would cause more problems than it solved:incel:

Kek based
Do this OP

Going to a female therapist is like going to a doctor who keeps the cure to your illness locked in a cabinet and puts you through all sorts of ineffectual remedies but will never, ever give you the one thing that would instantly take care of the problem.

If she dresses like a whore to her therapy practice, she's asking for it!

I used to be against therapy tbh and lost any faith in it because of female psychologist.
Only dudes for us, buddy boyo:)

I think she might have disliked the movie because of how therapists were portrayed in it tbh XD
Unable to sympathize with low status men. Hearing but not listening. Classic foid traits i guess.
And the whole revolutionary thing like always they want genocentric feministic shit or at least politically correct stuff. Boring hags.

If you're ugly, you're creepy. Period. No way around that, no way to beat it without surgery. It pains me to see incels in therapy, therapy won't help us, only surgery or suicide can help us. How many incels will have to commit suicide before the insurance companies recognize that surgery is the only way we can be redeemed as humans?