Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my dog has bone cancer and likely wont survive

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
ill miss u dogcel. fuck life its so sad and tragic.

its on his face too so it's pretty much game over. :cryfeels::feelscry: i dont know if i will be able to bare with watching him get euthanized, seeing the life drain from his innocent helpless eyes. He's become very depressed over the past few years, i often talk to him about the shit that goes on in my life bc dogs are far more capable of empathy than humans are nowadays.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ahHWROn8M0

Hope you get through this well.
As for the dog, it's impossible for me to feel bad for it. For you, I can. For the dog, I can't.
1381f3b25c04df112e61cfaaddd876e21

Damn that sucks. Sorry brocel

You know I never thought about it before now, but I wonder if they have chemo for dogs

I'm sorry to hear that :(

I'm into alternative cancer remedies like baking soda and stuff but I know people aren't really keen on all that stuff.

Just get a new one and train him to attack foids :feelsthink: brainlet idea

I'm sorry, man. My dog just died, too. At least we have the capacity for empathy.

Im sorry man
Threads like these make me realize ı need to spend more time with my pet.
Sorry for your loss,hope your dog lives longer.

Sad to hear that

My condolences

i'm really sorry for that, can't imagine your pain

find him a white woman so he won't die virgin

find him a white woman so he won't die virgin
If OPs mom is a pigskin she's most likely already taken rover out for a spin many times already

Don't worry, your dog was very lucky

Imagine living your life surrounded by giant bipedal creatures that feed you, clean you, protect you, heal you when you need it.

He was living the dream, and you shouldn't be so demoralized about his departure.;)

ill miss u dogcel. fuck life its so sad and tragic.

its on his face too so it's pretty much game over. :cryfeels::feelscry: i dont know if i will be able to bare with watching him get euthanized, seeing the life drain from his innocent helpless eyes. He's become very depressed over the past few years, i often talk to him about the shit that goes on in my life bc dogs are far more capable of empathy than humans are nowadays.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ahHWROn8M0

Sorry to hear that. Your dog becomes a part of your family TBH.

I remember when my dog(s) died, it's rough man. Also ignore the (sand)niggers they're on the same level as dogs since they're monkeys and are jealous that we like them more than them.

My condolences as well. It won't be easy to get over losing something that gives some sense of humanity and belonging by offering love and affection. Having gone through recent loss of a pet, all I can offer for advice is to take time to mourn, then immediately look for a new best friend. Don't let the loss be a permanent end of knowing you are at least loved by something.