Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My dog is buried in my uncle's woods right now

azathoth1919

azathoth1919

Recruit
★★★
He had to be put down Monday. 15 was getting too old with his cancer and arthritis and he finally shut down. I live in an apartment and my uncle offered his yard. I had him since adolescence and my parents let me take him after college, was able to find a rare exception of an apartment that allowed pets.

Faithful pet companions get to live 10-20 years max while evil, wealthy machiavellian politicians and billionaires have their lives dragged out as long as possible to 90-95+.

My poor boy is in the ground right now. I'm sorry I can't hold you again, buddy.

Sorry for your loss.

F

I'm sorry for your loss bro, hope you will find something that can replace that hole in your heart

:feelsmega: :dafuckfeels::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

I had a dog that died a few years ago. She was 15 as well, and was with my parents before I was born. As a result alot of my early memories were with her and stuff. Cool dog. Little jack russel terrier with black and brown spots. My parents cremated her and her ashes are in my house with my grandpas who died of alzheimers (I literally saw him go mad). Creepy shit.

:f: he's with Gandy now

I know the feeling bro.

I've had to do suchlike myself.

I can't afford to pay someone else to do it.

Feels bad man. But it's better than seeing a buddy in pain.

I would hope to have the same kindness applied to me someday.

Sorry for your loss buddy boyo. Hope he left peacefully without being a victim of the dog-pill.

@tehgymcel420

Brutal dogpill

rest in peace :feelsbadman:

Sorry for your loss. Dogs are the only true companion we can get.

1 V8z5FDD KINMoJo 8E9X2w

at least you wont get mogged by your pet anymore

It would be a horrible day when my dog dies.

I feel for you bro, my dog is getting old and i know i will feel like shit when she dies