Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My dream in high school was to become a hacker

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
My dream in high school was to become a hacker and then hack into computers of the hottest girls around me and hopefully steal their nudes. Instead I just rotted and played videogames. It's over.

Meanwhile Chad barely knows how to operate a computer. Yet foids send him nudes by the millions.

Then tinder is invented so he can fuck foids by the millions

My dream was it to become a break dancer and impress all the girls in my class

i wanted to be a member of incel when i was a kid

My dream was to be white

You could probably use social engineering tactics to break into most foid's accounts since they are so vapid. I don't think you need advanced programming skills. There's still hope!

Meanwhile Chad barely knows how to operate a computer. Yet foids send him nudes by the millions.

Then tinder is invented so he can fuck foids by the millions
Everyone who got sex from tinder needs to be jailed
full

Im flying to Russia next year and ripping up my passport.
When I was a kid I wanted to be a bank robber XD
I was a lil niglet in kindergarten when Obama became president n I was like “oh shit I wanna do that” lol

I don't remember what my dream was. I just wanted to be normal and live a happy life.

My dream in high school was to become a hacker and then hack into computers of the hottest girls around me and hopefully steal their nudes. Instead I just rotted and played videogames. It's over.
You can do this if you chadfish. Think of blackpilling as learning how to hack society.

My dream was to be a football player and fuck every stacy i wanted

I wanted to be normal and not suffer

You can do this if you chadfish. Think of blackpilling as learning how to hack society.
The appealing part of hacking to me was that you don't have to talk to people. I know about social engineering I just didn't want to do that.

The appealing part of hacking to me was that you don't have to talk to people. I know about social engineering I just didn't want to do that.
With chadfishing, all you have to do is ask for nudes after five minutes of bullshitting.

With chadfishing, all you have to do is ask for nudes after five minutes of bullshitting.
True... But there is no appeal to me seeing random people naked. It's only fun when I know them.

Same I almost got into it at 16. I knew a guy same age as me that would hack into my countries military computers lol

I wanted a friend.

Now I'm posting here.

I have failed dreams

I just wanted a simple life.

Anonymooose hacking bro watch out i'll send these packages