Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "My dying mom made me [15F] promise never to tell my dad he's not my biological father."

Fucking FoidScum
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Women who make a man pay for 15 years for a child without telling the man it's not his should receive the death penalty and have all their money given to the man

Women who make a man pay for 15 years for a child without telling the man it's not his should receive the death penalty and have all their money given to the man
Public stoneing those hoes in minecraft.

Public stoneing those hoes in minecraft.
Screenshot 20201110 084057 Reddit

should receive the death penalty
I dont like reddit and have hard time reading the layout but if im reading this correctly

the kid told the dad the truth and the dad kicked them out LOL
based dad

Last edited:
Women being the empathetic gender as usual.

women's ultimate goal is to get a seed from chad and settle with a nice cuck who will "raise it like his own":soy:
also women lying about the father is just a cover for their enjoyment for male suffering.

Dad kicked her out lol

brural. no paternity test no responsibility

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back