Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My ed is going away (long)

Barrett

Barrett

Recruit
★★★★★
It’s official after 2 days of nofap I can finally get erections again and am hornier, lets hope I can make it past my my record of 3 days this time, I seem to be having more energy already which is really good becuase being enlightened to the blackpill really makes you lose hope you know? I wanna thank all of you on this forum for helping me through the process of getting rid of my addiction to this horrible habit, for helping distract me from my animalistic desires, this community is the only thing that has kept me going, so I wanna thank you all, I have never seen anything so horrible, but I have also never seen anything more beautiful than the blackpill, I’m such a horrible sick person but this place is helping me get better and so again I wanna thank all of you, especially the ones who have been here since the beginning. (If this has any errors in it or doesn’t make sense I’m sorry I’ve been awake and dry fasting for a little over 48 hours using nothing but the blackpill to keep me going)
E7B668FB 4FA7 4593 B784 AF87786F91B4