Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My ex-fiancee, Karen, cheating on me was a BLESSING...

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
My ex-fiancee, Karen, cheating on me was a BLESSING. It awakened me to the RED PILL! I am self-actualized! Karen's new BF is taking her out to a restaurant downtown for their "date-night", but you don't need a woman to enjoy a "date-night". I'm having the time of my life! Who needs women? Go your own way, MGTOW-brothers!

source.gif

He's coping so hard Jesus Christ. COPETOW indeed.

him later that evening.

Attachments

• 16484.jpg.gif
    16484.jpg.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 88
Haha good one facelms, I mean I suppose their some truth to it relationships can't be perfect after all and it seems like a lot of trouble or to go through just for occasional sex

of course her name is Karen

when is your next livestream coming out? And when is your next WAW coming out?

When I get home from workcelling, commutecelling, gymcelling, there is just enough time to shitpost a thread while I eat dinner then go to bed. So it is gonna take a while cuz all i have to myself is weekends.
Haha good one facelms, I mean I suppose their some truth to it relationships can't be perfect after all and it seems like a lot of trouble or to go through just for occasional sex

I am meming but more and more, it seems MGTOW are right. You can't please a woman in 2019. She can upgrade you on Tinder in seconds. Any gf you get will have had 50 dicks run through her and won't see you as anything special. It really is over even if you get a gf.

Is this some out of season April Fools joke?

I am sorry I was loling outloud, I legit thought you actually said that, also I am not clicking that

When I read the title this is what popped in my mind

Image result for karen you fucking whore! meme
Related image

Related image

Image result for doge wikipedia meme

(Not Karen related, just really liked this meme)

When I get home from workcelling, commutecelling, gymcelling, there is just enough time to shitpost a thread while I eat dinner then go to bed. So it is gonna take a while cuz all i have to myself is weekends.

I am meming but more and more, it seems MGTOW are right. You can't please a woman in 2019. She can upgrade you on Tinder in seconds. Any gf you get will have had 50 dicks run through her and won't see you as anything special. It really is over even if you get a gf.
Only Chad can please a woman in 2019.

Normies are just there to put a ring on their finger after they have fucked hundreds of Chad’s and are running out of time and have to settle down. Incels exist to pay taxes to them and as an escape goat for all their problems.

Posts image of 32 oz steak
Posts image of 2018 dodge challenger
Posts image of 4K ultra HD TV
"Life is good bro"

Just another day in the life of a MGTOW aka COPETOW.

Only Chad can please a woman in 2019.

Normies are just there to put a ring on their finger after they have fucked hundreds of Chad’s and are running out of time and have to settle down. Incels exist to pay taxes to them and as an escape goat for all their problems.

I wish all men would stop paying taxes, stop building houses, stop providing services. Society deserves to be abandoned and left to foids to run.