Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My experience Daygaming with a PUA ethnic chad. Why daygaming will never work for ethnic men.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So I found a local PUA group in my area because I wanted to go out and I messaged them if they were day gaming. Nobody messaged me from the group except this one guy. He wanted to do day game and he was damn good at it.

I told him I only do night game because that allows me to drink alcohol so I don’t get hurt by rejections but he said he will teach me day game. So I took his advice we started in the morning.

I saw him approach couple girls first but damnnn he had a lot of game. Man was a approaching machine. His approaches were so smooth and no nervousness at all. The girls emotions can’t phase him at all, he is always self amusing. He is about 5’10 warrior skull, built and has a Latin vibe to him. There is 0 ounce of nervousness in his voice when he talks to girl.

Every girl he approached, he had a conversation with for atleast 5 minutes and going up to 20 minutes. He was making them laugh and it seemed like he could fuck any of those girls on command. After he did some approaches he told me to approach. I did my first day game approach but I was so nervous, I just went up to the girl and said

First approach
Me: “hey I saw you from far and thought you were cute so I had to say hi”
Her: very uncomfortable smile and a half ass thank you.
Me: ok I gotta go my friend is waiting.

Second approach:
Me: saw a girl in the mall, followed her out. (The pua dude said make a opener specific to her and not general) so I was gonna comment on her jacket but when I approached I got nervous again and said the same thing “ hey you look cute”
Her: stares at me dead in the eye like she has seen a lochness monster.
Me: what’s your name?
Her: yells loudly “Byeeeeee!” Walks away furiously.

Third approach (we went to a bookstore to find girls) pua guy says to me that cute girl was giving me IOIs because my moral is down from rejection. So he lies.
Me: I walk to her and say, hey nice jacket.
Her: looks up at me, and says thanks.
Me: started small banter I don’t remember. I said nice tooth jewelry. Because she had a jewelry in her tooth.
Her: thanks
Me: ok I gotta go my friend is waiting.

Next he suggested we do a dual approach
Pua guy: opens a set and he has the attention from both of those girls and I stand awkwardly making small comments here and there.

Both of us take a break from approaching and grab something to eat, I ask him how he got so good and how can I improve. He said I did good for my first day. I told him “ you must get laid a lot dude, all 15 of your approaches were successful”. he said it may look like that on the surface but in reality the success rate is very very low. I said “why do you say that? You made those girls laugh and the conversation went good”. He said yes that’s true but girls rarely reply to his messages the next day. Keep in mind he is a ethnic chadlite warrior.

That’s when it dawned on me “if a ethnic warrior skull chad can’t get constant hookups then what chance does a currycel like myself have”. He could have easily lied to me to and said “yea he is gonna fuck 3 of those girls from today” because from my perspective, all his approaches were absolutely 10/10.
I am so glad he told me the truth about success rate despite how the conversation goes.

TLDR: if you are ethnic trying to run day game there is 0 percent chance of success. Because a ethnic chad had a success rate of less than 1 percent. I am done with day game. LDAR

FCGiEnpa.gif

Why didn't you use the "you look sympathetic" opener?
Sympathetic sounds weird.
I could use “you look pathetic” maybe

I would rather recommend you to lift the female right at the spot as an opener.

Last edited:
I didn't think cold approaching worked that often for anyone, it just doesn't register in my mind that two strangers who meet on the street are gonna fuck the next day. If they meet in a bar? Yeah, sure. It's where you go when you're looking to hook up. But not someone you see on the street.

Low inhib mogs me, I would never do that thb

It's getting harder than it should be for chads and chadlites.

It's getting harder than it should be for chads and chadlites.
He was a believer in JBW theory and admitted that his white counter parts had much higher success rate

Who was that guy like a coach or something?

never try again, its over

Cool perspective. Was the guy a curry as well? Or a Mexican? I was surprised that PUA works nowadays. Nowadays foids can get Chads on command so what is the point of PUA?

If they don’t throw a drink in your face the minute you say “You look cute” then you facially mog me, ngl.

Well.... At least you did something.
That's more than many men do, man.
Many men man...
Now you can be sure it's over. Bro.

I always thought practicing on hotter foids was preparation for ugly foids. If I ever tried pickup, it would be to low inhib max, or prove JBW is bullshit in the west.

He was a believer in JBW theory and admitted that his white counter parts had much higher success rate

There's nothing to "believe". Every study known to man shows white men are more desirable to women than any ethnic on average. Being white isn't enough to get laid, but for most women nowadays it's a requirement to even be considered.

You're a tough motherfucker OP. I've done the same. Daygame is a shitshow. I got the same responses generally. Cold approach is 95% looks just like online dating. I'm planning on doing cold approach again just because I have no other option. Like you I cope hard and I don't give up easy. I'm just gonna try to get some more surgery first because you can't be a short sub 5 ethnic cold approaching and expect to succeed. It doesn't exist unless you're willing to approach hundreds to thousands. My self esteem was once high enough to handle that but those days are long gone. Then I'm gonna do nightclubs because at least they're dark, you can get drunk, and maybe there's a chance of a same day lay.

But honestly if you want to understand nightclubs - just go to one and watch a crowd for an hour. What you'll see:

- Girls bunched together and closing ranks any time any undesirable male comes near.
- Girls BTFO any short/ethnic man that approaches them.
- Girls giggling and smiling any time 5'11"+ 6+ white guys approach.

Last time I was at a club a few months ago for a social engagement I watched an area for an hour straight. The only guy I saw make any progress with a group of girls was a 6-7/10 6'+ white guy. Even his 4-5/10 5'11"+ white buddies couldn't get anywhere with the other girls. All the whole group was just interested in the Chad guy.

It's brutal out there.

Blackpill is law

Sucks being ethnic.

There's nothing to "believe". Every study known to man shows white men are more desirable to women than any ethnic on average. Being white isn't enough to get laid, but for most women nowadays it's a requirement to even be considered.

You're a tough motherfucker OP. I've done the same. Daygame is a shitshow. I got the same responses generally. Cold approach is 95% looks just like online dating. I'm planning on doing cold approach again just because I have no other option. Like you I cope hard and I don't give up easy. I'm just gonna try to get some more surgery first because you can't be a short sub 5 ethnic cold approaching and expect to succeed. It doesn't exist unless you're willing to approach hundreds to thousands. My self esteem was once high enough to handle that but those days are long gone. Then I'm gonna do nightclubs because at least they're dark, you can get drunk, and maybe there's a chance of a same day lay.

But honestly if you want to understand nightclubs - just go to one and watch a crowd for an hour. What you'll see:

- Girls bunched together and closing ranks any time any undesirable male comes near.
- Girls BTFO any short/ethnic man that approaches them.
- Girls giggling and smiling any time 5'11"+ 6+ white guys approach.

Last time I was at a club a few months ago for a social engagement I watched an area for an hour straight. The only guy I saw make any progress with a group of girls was a 6-7/10 6'+ white guy. Even his 4-5/10 5'11"+ white buddies couldn't get anywhere with the other girls. All the whole group was just interested in the Chad guy.

It's brutal out there.
Yes I run night game at night clubs regularly but I can’t do it without alcohol because girls absolutely destroy my self esteem.

As for daygame I won’t be doing it. Because you can easily get a repution of creepy guy at downtown if you approach 15 girls doaiky.

I fact i ran into the same girl he approached the day before and she said your friend approached me yesterday. I got so scared that I ran away

Yes I run night game at night clubs regularly but I can’t do it without alcohol because girls absolutely destroy my self esteem.

As for daygame I won’t be doing it. Because you can easily get a repution of creepy guy at downtown if you approach 15 girls doaiky.

I fact i ran into the same girl he approached the day before and she said your friend approached me yesterday. I got so scared that I ran away

Exactly. That's why I never did daygame either. See it works if you're some Chad who never gets blown out and girls are complimented by it. But if you're a short ugly ethnic you will have to spam hundreds of girls to get even one to date you, and if you spam hundreds of girls in daygame in any neighborhood while getting blown out 90%+ of the time, it will not be long before you can't even walk in that neighborhood anymore. It would be insane.

Whereas clubs are zoos where everyone is drunk and coming from different places and as long as you rotate your clubs and stop when you get blown out it is not likely anything bad will happen except making you want to kill yourself more than you did before (which is pretty much a given part of the process).

Who was that guy like a coach or something?
Just a long term veteran 35 year old
He was a chadpreet running exotic ethnic game
Cool perspective. Was the guy a curry as well? Or a Mexican? I was surprised that PUA works nowadays. Nowadays foids can get Chads on command so what is the point of PUA?

He goes by Yad PUA and it's real

Escalator game
giphy.gif

Man such exploitation, every guy in that video is incel tier, including the PUA. He probably charges £1000 for his bootcamp too

They don’t have a drink in their hands tho. It happened during night game where the girl threw her drink

Game has long been debunked - the best it can do is condition you to not humiliate yourself when first approaching a woman, giving you the best possible shot of your looks being evaluated. The only reason guys like this get ANY numbers is because women are timid and non-confrontational generally speaking, its easier to give a number to get rid of a guy. Or they are straight up faked with paid actresses.

Also internet / mobile dating has changed everything, women don't WANT to be approached in public anymore. They can browse men at their own convenience on their phones. Meeting in public used to be a socially acceptable thing, because there was basically no other way.

Now its socially unacceptable to approach and talk to a stranger in public - quadruply so if you are short, ugly, ethnic, etc.

He only said that to make you feel better, he is fucking those thots as I type this