Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My experience with my (Chad?) friend

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Over

A lot of people here call me a fakecel because I said I went to clubs and bars a few times. This is how I went. Btw the guy i'm talking about here is a KHHV and he even knows who ER is lmao. He's high inhib and autistic as fuck and runs away when girls try talking to him but he's friends with some normies so I used to go out with them sometimes.
Ropefuel as fuck tbh buddyboyo

You’re Mylifeistrash 2.0

It means you’re a fakecel larper.
care to elaborate?

Grow a new face, why hang out with a chad? :feelstastyman:
Because that was my way of actually developing some social skills. Without a social circle I would've rotted away all my life. He's gone now anyway so i'm all alone again.
And like I said he's a KHHV like me.

wtf is he retarded or smth? When you're that gl you can sperg as much as you want and girls will still fuck you

Sooo how's college going on for you rn?

wtf is he retarded or smth? When you're that gl you can sperg as much as you want and girls will still fuck you
He purposely tried to get away from them when they came up to him. He'd say he needs to go to the toilet and not come back or he wouldn't make eye contact/ ignore them and then later on he'd complain about how girls don't like him.

Sooo how's college going on for you rn?
shit. It's all online classes.

Your a complete lesbian trannie sexually attracted to toilets then
Fucking hell m8 how old are you lmao. Next you’re gonna call me a nigger or say you fucked my mom over Xbox Live.
being an incel isn’t anything desirable. The faster you escape inceldom the better. Stop pretending you’re part of some cool secret edgy group. We’re losers.

Can you describe your friend's facial features, height, hair, how does he dress?

JFL @ this retarded forum, having a life outside of this forum doesn't mean you're a fakecel. You can have a decent social life AND be an incel, because getting male friends isn't about your looks, it's about being a guy worth spending time with. Its a completely different discussion about foids.

I'm with you on this one, I've experienced similar situations. Seeing it up close is the ultimate blackpill.

JFL @ this retarded forum, having a life outside of this forum doesn't mean you're a fakecel. You can have a decent social life AND be an incel, because getting male friends isn't about your looks, it's about being a guy worth spending time with. Its a completely different discussion about foids.

It means you’re a fakecel larper.

Having friends and trying but failing to ascend makes you a fakecel? Lol

Instigating a purity spiral doesn't make you any more credible.

Having friends and trying but failing to ascend makes you a fakecel? Lol

Instigating a purity spiral doesn't make you any more credible.
You don’t know why I said that so stfu and lurk harder GrAYcel.