Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My experiences with the empathetic gender on Tinder

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I’m going to get straight into it with no bullshit. I made a thread earlier saying I had no matches, which was true for the most part. However I missed out the few matches that I did have because almost all of them were negative towards me, hence why I didn’t mention them.

1. My first bad experience came from a really pretty Stacy who I super liked on Tinder. She matched with me and I thought I had hit gold. What a fool I was. When I initiated conversation it was clear she wasn’t interested in me and after a while I asked why she matched with me and she sarcastically said she “matches with everyone because she doesn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings.” She ignored all of my messages afterwards.
  2. Matched with this 4/10 foid who led me on late at night thinking I had a chance with her and the conversation led to her wanting to tell a joke in which she asked me if I was ready. I replied yes. She unmatched me straight after. Guess that was supposed to be humorous or something.
  3. One girl matched with me and told me a stupid joke, and then immediately unmatched.
  4. Another girl said she fucks around a lot with boys and I asked her what she thought about me and she said “lmao” and immediately unmatched. How empathetic, such kindness.
  5. I revealed to a few of the girls that I was depressed and a few of the girls understood. One girl supposedly wanted to help me. She ghosted me after a few days.
  6. One girl said she wanted lots of attention from guys because she was lonely and she said she’d talk to me tomorrow because she just wanted to make people happy, including myself. She never replied again.
I don’t trust women anymore. After these experiences I simply gave up with women and started chadfishing trying to make them miserable just as they had made me miserable. I was banned from tinder shortly afterwards.

Chad or nothing bro

Wanted to make you happy? JFL @ these holes thinking just messaging some lonely cuck is enough to give them happiness.

Anyways I'm just here to stare at dem tiddies in your avi.

Wanted to make you happy? JFL @ these holes thinking just messaging some lonely cuck is enough to give them happiness.

Anyways I'm just here to stare at dem tiddies in your avi.
:p

Try some SEA. I switched from Ph to Viet and though the foids are way more attractive I've started to get zero matches. :feelshaha:

I mean play the numbers game with some desperate SEA foids - sometimes a little communication with a hole would be enough to release pain a bit.

p.s. Tinder now allows to change the location for free.

Try some SEA. I switched from Ph to Viet and though the foids are way more attractive I've started to get zero matches. :feelshaha:

I mean play the numbers game with some desperate SEA foids - sometimes a little communication with a hole would be enough to release pain a bit.

p.s. Tinder now allows to change the location for free.
I’m banned from Tinder

- Actually wasting your time on Tinder.

I thought people here were blackpilled.

I never trust them anyways

I don’t have one bro, I would if I could

There are some free VPN's out there (google: free vpn). But you'd better use them from a virtual machine since there is a chance the traffic is monitored.

The “empatheitc” gender
The “fairer” sex
:feelskek:

Another girl said she fucks around a lot with boys and I asked her what she thought about me and she said “lmao” and immediately unmatched. How empathetic, such kindness.

Brutal, if this doesn't bring a man back to reality I don't know what will.

I revealed to a few of the girls that I was depressed and a few of the girls understood. One girl supposedly wanted to help me. She ghosted me after a few days.

Why would you tell a foid that you have a mental health disorder? This is literally the one thing you DON'T do :feelskek:

One girl said she wanted lots of attention from guys because she was lonely and she said she’d talk to me tomorrow because she just wanted to make people happy, including myself. She never replied again.

Yeah, lonely btw on Tinder btw. She's looking for betabux simps and you didn't even make the cut. Brutal.

I don’t trust women anymore. After these experiences I simply gave up with women and started chadfishing trying to make them miserable just as they had made me miserable. I was banned from tinder shortly afterwards.

Jfl Imagine getting banned from Tinder :feelsrope:NO UGLY MEN ALLOWED

over for compassionate and fairier gender members