Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My experiences

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
Hi there,

Thought I'd start by saying I am a former user of IWH, braincells and the OG /r/ incels.

I recently decided to switch to here from IWH as I was finding the content on there to become quite bland, and the rules a bit ridiculous.

For my first post I thought I would share some of my experiences. Unfortunately I have always been weird looking, and what I'm about to list is due to this fact:

• When I walked into my office one day for work, as I was walking down the hallway I saw two women standing and chatting. As I walked past, they both suddenly went silent, stared in my direction and just started laughing.

• On a night out once, I was walking by myself, and I passed a group of girls, presumably drunk or whatever. They all just burst out laughing as soon as they saw me.

• Another time, when I was out and about, on my lunch break if I remember correctly, I walked passed a group of guys, when suddenly they all just gave me this weird wide eyed stare, and just said 'look at his face'.

• I was sitting on a bench in my local park, relaxing just minding my own business, when this young mother and her daughter came past. The daughter was probably 5/6 years old or around there. She stopped, looked at me with a scrunched up face, pointed and just said 'yuck'.

Those are just a few of many similar notable experiences for me personally. The weird stares and laughter like I'm some form of freak just never seem to end. My self esteem is at an all time low. My alcoholism is getting worse, and I just can't see any light at the end of the tunnel.

I feel trapped.

This year with covid was the first time I felt normal, going out wearing a face mask, sunglasses and hat. The difference it made was insane, no more strange looks/ comments. I felt like I could finally blend in with everyone. That's all I have ever wanted, to be viewed as normal.

That's all really, if anyone took the time to read this then thanks.

Damn bro, that sounds brutal. Stay strong and welcome to the forum :dab:

I can’t stand iwh, all those cucks and that retarded moderator

Welcome
Welcome

Thats some brutal shit.