Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My experince lurking r/fds for a month.. reveals an age old truth

L

lonelycel69

Greycel
r/fds- female dating strategy a subreddit with almost a 100000 foids subscribed( something that they are celebrating as of today) and a traffic of 1500 foids anytime. I was banned from there after i put a polite logical reply and later read the rules that no males are even allowed to comment there.( my mistake not reading it though) their description runs lengthy ranting about male dominance , patriarchy but nothing much significant about actual dating. Same is reflected in the subreddit too, i categorized them based on my one month experience , it is as follows
  1. posts about ranting, discriminating , humiliating males, incels, Mgtows, patriarchy - 60 %​
  2. post about family issues, how they were beatup/harassed by father,/brother/husband/ boss - 30 %​
  3. post about actually strategies for dating ( again how to protect a foid from pickup techniques), who pays for date - 10%​
  4. post about how to attract men, how to strategize them into getting a date - 0%​

this just revelas one , well known, age old truth that as a foid you dont have to do anything to go on a date, put no effort or strategize to get a date. just not be a land whale and put a good smile. The burden of dating strategy is all for men and that is after he ascends, so it is better you change the name of your subreddit into something like female support group.

Last edited:
Its your fault for expecting any form of fair discussion on reddit.

825f6327 868e 4088 85ef ef9e96652443 620x590

r/fds- female dating strategy a subreddit with almost a 100000 foids subscribed( something that they are celebrating as of today) and a traffic of 1500 foids anytime

I was banned from there after i put a polite logical reply and later read the rules that no males are even allowed to comment there.( my mistake not reading it though)

their description runs lengthy ranting about male dominance , patriarchy but nothing much significant about actual dating.

same is reflected in the subreddit too, i categorized them based on my one month experience , it is as follows

posts about ranting, discriminating , humiliating males, incels, Mgtows, patriarchy - 60 %

post about family issues, how they were beatup/harassed by father,/brother/husband/ boss - 30 %

post about actually strategies for dating ( again how to protect a foid from pickup techniques), who pays for date - 10%

post about how to attract men, how to strategize them into getting a date - 0%

this just revelas one , well known, age old truth that as a foid you dont have to do anything to go on a date, put no effort or strategize to get a date. just not be a land whale and put a good smile.
the burden of dating strategy is all for men and that is after he ascends, so it is better you change the name of your subreddit into something like female support group.
>reddit spacing
brah

r/fds- female dating strategy a subreddit with almost a 100000 foids subscribed( something that they are celebrating as of today) and a traffic of 1500 foids anytime. I was banned from there after i put a polite logical reply and later read the rules that no males are even allowed to comment there.( my mistake not reading it though) their description runs lengthy ranting about male dominance , patriarchy but nothing much significant about actual dating. Same is reflected in the subreddit too, i categorized them based on my one month experience , it is as follows
  1. posts about ranting, discriminating , humiliating males, incels, Mgtows, patriarchy - 60 %​
  2. post about family issues, how they were beatup/harassed by father,/brother/husband/ boss - 30 %​
  3. post about actually strategies for dating ( again how to protect a foid from pickup techniques), who pays for date - 10%​
  4. post about how to attract men, how to strategize them into getting a date - 0%​

this just revelas one , well known, age old truth that as a foid you dont have to do anything to go on a date, put no effort or strategize to get a date. just not be a land whale and put a good smile. The burden of dating strategy is all for men and that is after he ascends, so it is better you change the name of your subreddit into something like female support group.
>reddit spacing
brah
Fucking Redditors.
It is still shit.