Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My eye area makes it look like i have down syndome even tho i dont

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
its just fucked up. its not symmetrical, its derpy, and black as the night. its disgusting

I confirm op , looks inbred

TheVman said:
its just fucked up. its not symmetrical, its derpy, and black as the night. its disgusting

“You look so tired!”

Post pic, I wanna see the extra chromosomes in your eyes.

My condolences, save for lefort surgery

Dark eyes do give sort of a lifeless look. 

Like a prey animal.

You can get BrightOcular implants to change your eye colour and give you a 0.5 point halo

I can confirm. I thought op shopped his pic at first. He is a legit incel, unlike other guys here who are too high inhibition to say hello to their Tinder matches.

FACEandLMS said:
I can confirm. I thought op shopped his pic at first. He is a legit incel, unlike other guys here who are too high inhibition to say hello to their Tinder matches.

Do you think his eye area can be fixed with ps?

Facade said:
Do you think his eye area can be fixed with ps?

Improved, sure. "Fixed", not really sure. I didn't see his whole face so I'm not sure of the "whole picture" - as you know, equally important as an individual feature's aesthetics is its harmony with your other features.

I have one eye that has more scleral show than the other one, fucking bullshit.