Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My facial surgery has been delayed indefinately since I tested positive for coronavirus

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Looks like I won't be making it to 2021 boyos.I had just a WEEK left before my surgery and now they say they can't do it for the foreseeable future. JFL. Nobody in this hospital (other than the doctors) are above a 5/10. Its incredible, genetics is such a package deal. Chads become doctors and take home 6 figures, while incels all have compromised immune systems.

JFL incels can't have a single thing go right for them in life

That's kinda funny in a morbid way ngl

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

You know what you have to do with those doctors.
:feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsbaton:

Will happen to me too. I am almost 28 now. over.

Not only a foid population wants incel dead even bacteria/virus/parasite try to kill LVM. Fk nature.

Did you end up spreading it to everyone in the hospital?

Ye, I was in a mental ward in a university hospital campus for two weeks. Chad central, pure suifuel. I am confident to say average male height was 6'3.

Threaten to infect them if they don't do your surgery.

Blessed you are, for you have been infected. May Corona-chan be merciful to you, and ruthless to those you infect.

I'm sweating a lot and my breath is a little shallow, thats about it
I feel the same since this morning, wonder if I have it. Not too bad atm, though I’m a little light headed also. I’m at work anyway so I’ve probably infected all of my colleagues if I do have it.

Looks like I won't be making it to 2021 boyos.I had just a WEEK left before my surgery and now they say they can't do it for the foreseeable future. JFL. Nobody in this hospital (other than the doctors) are above a 5/10. Its incredible, genetics is such a package deal. Chads become doctors and take home 6 figures, while incels all have compromised immune systems.

go out and spread that shit as much as possible ASAP

you could infect thousands of normies

wait you weren't memeing?how did you even get corona?man i hope you do well

wait you weren't memeing?how did you even get corona?man i hope you do well
Based on what doctors are telling me, pretty much like 1/5th of the population probably has it right now. Its easy as fuck to catch

Based on what doctors are telling me, pretty much like 1/5th of the population probably has it right now. Its easy as fuck to catch

how shitty do you feel

what's your age range

that's that incel luck

oldcel but sub 30. No worse than a bad cold rn
it probably isn't gonna get worse tbh. it seems to kill old men the most. then old women.

I'm sweating a lot and my breath is a little shallow, thats about it

me too, how long has it been ? Mine since March 5th
I feel the same since this morning, wonder if I have it. Not too bad atm, though I’m a little light headed also. I’m at work anyway so I’ve probably infected all of my colleagues if I do have it.

I’ve been going to work everyday for 6 days straight I probably infected thousands of people already.

Last edited:
No, doctors aren’t all attractive TBH. My dad is a doctor also lots of fat boomer doctors.

I'm sorry man, I hope you survive. I got feverish symptoms out of nowhere as well, I really hope it's just temporary. At least you can stay inside while the surgery is delayed.

oldcel but sub 30. No worse than a bad cold rn

update us in 1-2 weeks

it supposed to start off as a cold, then goes away

then comes back as a bad lung infection that fucks you up

I doubt the surgery would change anything tbhngl.

very sad man ngl

That’s brutal bro

escape and spread it fam

Even proto-cellular lifeforms want us dead.
It’s over if you’re sub-8.

knowing incel luck it will probably fuck us all up permanently,but won't kill us so we will suffer even more

Man I wish you become okay. According to China only old people die from Corona so I guess you will survive.

Once they put you on Aluvia, you'll be ready to make some exit plans.

How many members do we have? What are the odds of one of us getting this?

Speedy recovery OP.

I'm sorry man, I hope you survive. I got feverish symptoms out of nowhere as well
No shit, I got I got chills and a fever out of nowhere today

Nooo not you :feelsree::feelsree: we suppose to take our lives into our own hands I would’ve been doing push-ups and snuck out of hospital. I’m going to go destroy online users in gta in your honor.