Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My fake account of Elliot Rodger on Lovoo in Italy

M

Mavenes

22 y/o khhv
-
Since many people call him good-looking and blamed his alleged mental problems if he was a virgin, I created a fake account of Elliot Rodger on Lovoo in Italy.

Lovoo is a popular dating app in Italy. Nobody in Italy knows Elliot Rodger.

I used his best photos that I found on internet in which his looks is better.

jQu690v.png

For one month I put all the daily likes to all the girls I found.

and this is the only girl who returned the match and then replied:

K1k7KtY.png

I also sent about 35 chat requests to random girls (I always wrote "hello" in Italian), but all the girls immediately refused the chat request.

Stop calling him "mentalcel". He was not a mentalcel, for the girls he was very ugly. His only problem was the ugliness because his genetics was half asian (and for the white girl the 99% of asian people are ugly).

Exactly I never understood why people here was calling him a mentalcel. ER was Ugly. He looked too feminine, a girl could probably beat him up if he was to get into a fight

This might be a remote dating app that not many girls know about. Try tinder initaly.

I expected ER to get better match rate

He looks feminine. In asia he would slay because of his white features + feminine mannerisms.

Damn. Poor Elliot never stood a chance at all. :cryfeels:

Hopefully people will stop calling him a fakecel now.

Should I try in the Philippines

He looks feminine. In asia he would slay because of his white features + feminine mannerisms.

Yes, Elliot has feminine attributes (he's not ugly) but woman don't love that.

Never began for italiancels like me
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Yes, Elliot has feminine attributes (he's not ugly) but woman don't love that.
At least in china (and japan too I think), a LOT of women like feminine looking men with white features (better if totally white). For some reason they think it's classy or something. My sister and her friends go crazy for these faggot k-pop celebrities.

still can´t believe people thought ER was good looking when guy like these were/are his competition:

At least in china (and japan too I think), a LOT of women like feminine looking men with white features (better if totally white). For some reason they think it's classy or something. My sister and her friends go crazy for these faggot k-pop celebrities.

You should try Elliot in SEA....

ER was legit incel, he wasn’t really a mentalcel, we was a decent person driven insane by feminism, degeneracy and matriarchy.

Facially he was about a 5/10 which is a death sentence if you have a Y chromosome.

8+/10 = Chad
3-8= beta normie who marries a used up whore
0-3 incel
Looks wise,I think Elliot fell into second category, which means he needed to be mentally stable to get a gf and eventually marry one day.

Exactly I never understood why people here was calling him a mentalcel. ER was Ugly. He looked too feminine, a girl could probably beat him up if he was to get into a fight

tfw you look even less masculine than ER :feelsbadman:

It's over for ERcels

I see many jaybays are into korean stuff so I don't know. Maybe not in Italy

Even if ER was NT he still would’ve been an incel, albeit a less tortured one.

that negress would destroy him in bed

35 richieste su lovoo... significa che hai usato quella app di dating per oltre 1 mese siccome su quel sito puoi mandare una richiesta al giorno alle sconosciute. E tu hai mandato una richiesta al giorno, tutti i giorni, solo per provare quanto ER fosse un cesso mezzosangue odiato da ogni razza? Beh, ammiro la determinazione, evidentemente volevi provare a questi copers del cazzo che appunto sono dei copers del cazzo.

La JBW è una stronzata apocalittica, anche questo coping pauroso degli etnici per cui se hai tratti "bianchi" sei da considerare un "fakecel" è assolutamente demenziale. ER era un vero e proprio cesso, e il fatto che fosse ANCHE mentalcel è totalmente ininfluente.

Non mi piacciono i copers che sminuiscono il ruolo di ER e ridimensionano il suo scarso valore estetico nel mercato sessuale solo per un qualche meccanismo di difesa arcaico e primitivo. Evidentemente qua molti cercano di evidenziare il lato "mentalcel" di ER, forse perché non condividono le sue motivazioni, chissà... Questo mi fa incazzare, perché io mi sono identificato completamente nel personaggio di ER. Lui ha scritto nero su bianco, dettagliatamente, cosa prova e vive un cesso come lui quando viene marginalizzato e ridotto ad "osservatore".

lol imagine ER dating that girl

JFL, a butch dyke looking nigress was the only one who responded

I wouldn't go that far but yes he looked like a woman

JFL, ER at southamerica could be a slayer

Elliot avrebbe potuto tranquillamente ascendere in SEA, ma era ossessionato dalle 11/10 stacies, narcisista, e neanche blackpillato. Non un incel imho.
Mi è piacuto My Twisted World però.

Someone should make a tinder experiment with ER in the Philippines or somewhere near. No way he could have ever ascended in Italy.

Try more apps

Why the fuck are there so much guests today?

Ultimate proof that ER was not a fakecel.

i dont know... he looks like a 7/10 for me

he was just trying way too hard

Tbh you don't need to be that ugly to suck at dating, especially online.

seriously what the fuck is wrong with females

ER era un nano alto 1.65. Non aveva nessuna speranza.

jajaja pinche chino

1,75*
(still a midget according to foids)

Tu ci credi pure? Guardati la foto di classe dell'elementari. ER é più basso di tutte le femmine. É il quarto da destra.

Topanga canyon 5th grade smallest kid

Don't forget that Elliot Rodger is genetic garbage and was one of the shortest and ugliest kids at his school. This is what happens to you when you are ugly.

I was completely and utterly alone. No one knew me or extended a hand to help me. I was an innocent, scared little boy trapped in a jungle full of malicious predators, and I was shown no mercy. Some boys randomly pushed me against the lockers as they walked past me in the hall. One boy who was tall and had blonde hair called me a “loser”, right in front of his girlfriends. Yes, he had girls with him. Pretty girls. And they didn’t seem to mind that he was such an evil bastard. In fact, I bet they liked him for it. This is how girls are, and I was starting to realize it. This was what truly opened my eyes to how brutal the world is. The most meanest and depraved of men come out on top, and women flock to these men. Their evil acts are rewarded by women; while the good, decent men are laughed at. It is sick, twisted, and wrong in every way. I hated the girls even more than the bullies because of this. The sheer cruelty of the world around me was so intense that I will never recover from the mental scars. Any experience I ever had before never traumatized me as much as this.

I used his best photos that I found on internet
try these photos that show off his bmw maybe he will get some gold digger foids interested

either way not suprised by the outcome, no way ER is getting matches with those hypergamous italian foids, too much competition